7 of wands - feelings for me????

Anna Supertramp

High maintenance is highly possible, he could feel so.

I remember getting 7 of wands for myself, I felt skeptical about things like whether things are going to work etc..

Does 7 of wands means doubting or being skeptical too?

I personally wouldn't see it that way, no, it's more active than that. Maybe you're being defensive towards these guys without really being aware of it?

Natsukashii87

I personally wouldn't see it that way, no, it's more active than that. Maybe you're being defensive towards these guys without really being aware of it?

Yes to my male colleague MK, I do feel defensive against him.

As for my blind date guy F, I don't feel so... In fact I look forward to him contact/pursue me.

Mellifluous

To me, 7 of wands usually has to do with conflict over principles and values. Maybe during the course of the blind date, for example, he realized you and he have very, very different beliefs about some topic which is a deal breaker to him (whether he pointed it out to you, or whether it seemed like as big of a deal to you, or not).

And it could be that the idea of actually talking to you about it (seems pointless and) is stressing him out, which may be why a 10 of wands would show.

It also shows up, for me, when there's open conflict/bullying/accusations/blame shifting, and you have to stand up for yourself, but you didn't mention any arguing, (and I'd expect other cards to show up as well), so... You'd know better than me. lol Did you actually accuse either of them of doing something wrong, at some point? Could be that type of defensiveness. (Although, I would imagine that interpretation would occur to you if you were in that type of situation.)

Another thought, about the second guy, is maybe he decided pursuing a colleague is not the best idea. So, it's his own principles or the general situation that he's in conflict with, not necessarily you as an individual.

Grizabella

I'm with the others who have said he's feeling defensive. It may just be his nature with respect to women he dates. He may think they're all out to snare a man, maybe, so he's just defensive with women he dates. That doesn't mean it's true, it might just be his imagination. Or maybe you said or did something that caused him to think you're the needy, clingy type. That would explain the 10 of Wands being there with the 7 of Wands.