How does your garden grow '07!

Azarial

My garden does not grow. We are under snow again right now, so no planting yet. We usually start planting in May here, otherwise it's just too cold to plant any earlier. I'm really excited to get out and get my garden growing, and get my watergarden under operation again!

Alta

lark said:
....but now it's turned very cold again in the low 30's.
I'm just aching to get outdside again.
Me too!! The temperature just refuses to go more than a few degrees above freezing and that just for a few hours some days.

lark

We're having a huge snow storm right now....again!!! I'm so-o-o-o tired of this. :(
We just raked all the gravel back into the drive way that the snowplow guy pushed into the grass and now he'll probably show up and push it all back out again...so back to square one.
My poor poppies...:(
At least I can go downstairs and visit my plants under the grow lights...they give me hope.

Briar Rose

Lark, I feel your pain!!!

I'm in New England and your snow storm is heading my way. It's suppose to hit on Sunday night with 12 inches.

What month is this??? Wait, oh it's Spring. Could have fooled me.

The seasons are tipping and we're seeing it in our life time. Now that is a scary thing.

I have no garden growing.

Alta

I went and looked today. Almost no signs of growth. Supposed to snow all day tomorrow.

I want to put away those shovels and get out rakes, etc, sooo much. :(

Indigo Rose

Oregon is in bloom, but still too cold to plant. I have a Hyssop that came back this year...wow...I was shocked.

Gardening provides food for the soul. :)

Hope it warms up for everyone soon.

:heart:

Guiding Cauldron

shareing :)

just a view into my garden world to share, enjoy!

Attachments

• april 2007 013.jpg
    april 2007 013.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 97
  • april 2007 018.jpg
    april 2007 018.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 97
  • april 2007 022.jpg
    april 2007 022.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 98
  • april 2007 023.jpg
    april 2007 023.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 97
  • april 2007 024.jpg
    april 2007 024.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 102

Ankou

Oh just Heavenly SSL! I love your gnome! And is that sage growing rampant in the background of the first photo? Ah.... Warm Weather, Warm Weather, Warm Weather.....

My little indoor flat of tarragon just busted out in mad sprouts yesterday! sigh...I've got lots of little sprouts in the yard now, but I can't tell what's what yet...

I got myself a little gnome finnally this year. However, since my garden area is open to the whole neighborhood, I'm afraid he'll get stolen if I put him outside, brightly colored as he is... ah well, we'll figure something out :)

wumpkie

Your garden looks wonderful. Ps where did you get your nice chimnea from?

tarot4fun

Gardening in Texas

I have two Pink Flowering Almond bushes that my grandmother got from her grandmother's garden. There is rosemary on either side of my front walk. A little volunteer sunflower was coming up -until a deer ate it the other day. I weeded under my little oak yesterday hope to plant some marigolds within the stone medicine wheel around the tree. Purple ivy is coming up and soon the mint will be peeking up. I will be putting something drought resistant along my neighbor’s stone wall (her wisteria hangs over the wall).