Sharing pictures of my crystal collection~

Moonbow

I've taken these in a bit of a hurry because I 'should' be doing something else right now, but this is my small collection. I go for flat tumbled stones to use in Reiki and the others are because they are pretty. :)

These photos show a piece of volcanic rock from Lanzarote with peridot in it, a piece of Cornish amethyst, my Moki marbles and my dad's lucky pixie called Joan the Wad.

Your collections are all wonderful I hope this encourages more people to show theirs.

HearthCricket

All these photos are just lovely. Many of you are inspiring me to purchase some of the darker stones, now! They look so interesting! Lovely collections!

Lark~Your sphere collection is amazing!! The 2 next to the clear one...what are they? Smokey Quartz? I love the way you have it set up in a circle. Your own modern stonehenge. :D

Alectra

Neat Rocks!

Wow Everyone has some cool rocks! Nice Sphere collection Lark, I only have two Spheres. I never really got into collecting those but I like how they look all together.

Yum delicious rocks!

A~

lark

HearthCricket said:
Lark~Your sphere collection is amazing!! The 2 next to the clear one...what are they? Smokey Quartz? I love the way you have it set up in a circle. Your own modern stonehenge. :D
One is a smokey quartz and the other is a clear quartz.. very, very clear and it seems to be reflecting the Amethyst rock behind it...either that or it just got cloudy and mad because it doesn't like getting it's picture taken :D
I like smokey quartz the best, not to dark, but dark enought to be interesting...very good for gazing.

Nice crystals Moonbow* I love Joan the Wad.. LOL!

MysticalMoose

Ohhhhh how beautiful!!! :) thank you for posting these fabulous pics, they have really cheered me up tonight!! Lark I just LOVE the way you have arranged your stone circle, so pretty. & Alectra, Moonbow & Wumpkie your collections look stunning catching the light....Ive enjoyed them so much Im going back for another look!!! :D

Guiding Cauldron

Ty

ty for shareing everyone they are lovely!

moonbow- i have to say i ADORE your lava rock with all that peridot in it! peridot is my brithstone, i've never seen it look so beautiful as in your rock though! blessingsx

wizzle

What a gorgeous collection of crystals and stones! And you've displayed them in such interestesting ways. I'm totally in awe at the variety in your collection. Can you name a favorite or favorites? Or maybe at least talk about any stones that work particularly well for you?

p.s posted the above reply before I saw moonbow's collection.. also stellar. I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing what everyone here at AT has. Just consider me a total sucker for rock/crystal collections. Keep 'em coming.

memries

I am really enjoying the pictures as well and they make me almost inspired to gather up my collection and display them. I have given away quite a few but still have a lot. They are in different parts of the house and not nicely displayed. I love the "stonehenge" display. That is really nice. What a good idea ! I still have not bought or found my Lemurian Crystal but I am sure as time goes on I will find one that "grabs" me.

MCsea

I agree I am really enjoying looking at everyones precious crystals and it inspires me to go PLAY with mine too - they do look neglected

blessings and happiness

MARINA

HearthCricket

I just ordered a bunch more polished stones...ones I do not have yet in my collection. When they arrive I will take more pictures. I think I know what bowl I will put them in. It will be for the darker stones with a great variety. Where does everyone buy their stones? I have bought from bestcrystals.com, but they run out, a lot, and don't always have what I want, so I need another reliable outlet!