Atu XI tattoo

AbstractConcept

Hello everyone, this is more of a burst of excitement than anything else, but bare with me.
I am getting Lust tattooed on my body (either arm or chest, depending on space, there's not a lot of canvass to work with) on Thursday!
Why Lust? I really wanted my first piece of skin art to be aesthetically pleasing, significant and give me something to think about. I was going to opt for a tree of life glyph, Pan or one of my birth cards, but Lust resonates really nicely with me, and we all know how pretty it is.
I'll post an image link when it's done. Babalon's body will be modified though, her proportions are all out of whack.

ravenest

Looking forward to this one! -(You show me yours. I;ll show you mine :laugh:)

Lillie

What you got then?

And did you, too, improve on Lady F's art?!

ravenest

Ummm me? I dont have a Lust tattoo I meant I'll show you the ones I do have if you show me yours. I do have a full sized t shirt image of the lust card in maroon and gold (wore it to court once). I dont think I could improve on Frieda

Anyway here is my list.
Maat feathers on inside both forearms.
Large blue black raven upper left arm.
Jah in curly script right upper arm.
Mark of the Beast over heart chakra
Rosucrucian tattoo over heart (rose curled around the Australian independence cross based on the asto Southern Cross)
Double headed Red Eagle with crown and sword on Right breast.

Thats when I ran out of work and money :(
I'd like an eye in triangle next at top centre of chest with rays spreading out to end in circular line marked by collar bone.

[I saw a guy once with tarditional pan like devils head on whole chest. His nipples where the eyes, the horns went up to shoulders and down arms. Goats nose was his navel and the goats beard merged into his pubes - phew! dont know if I'd go that far]

What you got?

Alta

Hi all,

I am having a hard time seeing this thread as related to the study of the Thoth tarot. Cannot think of where to move it, so I am just going to close it.

Marion
Moderator, Thoth Forum