Tree Tarot (In Progress)

thorhammer

adriayna said:
Ok! I have updates!!!
Yay!!! Thanks!!! :D
adriayna said:
But I'm not sure how many of these I will be able to make, so just PM me or email me and ask :).
You know, that could be a dangerous move . . .

*runs for PM box*

\m/ Kat

truelighth

Ah, powerful. Both the 3 of Swords and the Knight of Swords. The 3 of Swords.. omg, what a pain you can see in that card. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the Swords :).

Chronata

Dana...I am SO HAPPY that you are making limited edition copies of your Majors!
Everyone should have a copy...it's so wonderful!

and the new cards are brilliant!

Anam Cara

Here's a pic I took today
of a 3-card layout with my Tree Tarot!
(hand decorated box back center,
booklet in "hand-stand" on left)
:heart:cara

Attachments

• treetarot1.jpg
    treetarot1.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 99

SarahRose

I am so in love with this deck. It's so colorful, and I love trees and nature and it's my favorite style!

There is a point in time where I just might be contacting you about getting one (the Wheel, I'm thinking) as a tattoo...

I'm in love with the four-seasons-on-one-tree idea, and I just love that card. Plus I'm gay, so the rainbow... Oh man, I'd love that as a tattoo...

Whimsical Fey

anam_chara said:
Here's a pic I took today
of a 3-card layout with my Tree Tarot!
(hand decorated box back center,
booklet in "hand-stand" on left)
:heart:cara

Oh I'm so jealous. The deck and box look gorgeous. You are very lucky. I'm dying to get this deck. I'm tempted to not pay my bills this week and just order the majors lol. I've been looking at the images and cant pick a favorite card because they are all so beautiful.

peridot

SarahRose said:
There is a point in time where I just might be contacting you about getting one (the Wheel, I'm thinking) as a tattoo...

Oh, what a great idea! That would be a great tattoo!! I think I want this limited edition deck too. :)

peridot

Whimsical Fey said:
Oh I'm so jealous. The deck and box look gorgeous. You are very lucky. I'm dying to get this deck. I'm tempted to not pay my bills this week and just order the majors lol. I've been looking at the images and cant pick a favorite card because they are all so beautiful.

My feelings exactly!!!! Yeah, who needs cable anyway...

adriayna

Lol, I don't have cable! Its how I help fund my expensive art habit as a graduate student :).

I'm so glad everyone loves the deck. It makes me really happy that all the work that goes into it is worth it, not just for me but for others!

Luned

I love love love this.......but I'm holding out for the full deck :D