Tree Tarot (In Progress)

Chronata

OOh! I am excited to see the new ones too!

and that divination incense is DIVINE!

(I am almost out of mine!)

adriayna

Hi everyone! I have been working on the deck some more this week. I have what I *think* is the card backs done. I ended up painting a 1/4 painting and then flipping it in photoshop.

I put it on the main page of the tarot of trees site (I can't figure how to attach images here!)

www.tarotoftrees.com

What do you think?

Scarlet27

Gorgeous site :D I hadn't seen it.
The back looks amazingt, as well as the cards. I love the combination of "cold" colors such as green, blue and purple for the back, GREAT choice! and I also appreciate that you made symmetrical backs :)
Can't wait till this deck is published massively so I can afford to purchase it.

minrice

I hadn't seen this either adriayna! These are gorgeous cards and I love the movement they have to them instead of being stagnant images of trees!
I love the Majors, you can feel which is which even without the names under them! The 3 Swords is so arresting and beautiful, being the morbid mind that I guess I am, I have a dark liking to this card. I'm glad you went with the traditional look to it, it's so bold and in your face!
These are amazing! I am soooo buying this when you have a publisher (as doubtless I'm sure you will!)

Crescent

OMG.....just when I think this deck cant get more beautiful.... it does!! I love the back. Goes perfectly with the deck.

Crescent

When this deck is published, will it have borders (I hope not!)?

Promise

The new card backs are gorgeous.

I simply cannot wait for the full deck to be completed.

Anam Cara

Oooooooooh!
adriayna! I ADORE the new backs!
And thank you so much for posting your incense recipe...
I was all out!!

:heart:Cara

MoonGypsy

Gorgeous!!!

One of the most beautiful card backs i have ever seen!!! What a truly gorgeous deck this is going to be! i am very excited!

Brightest Autumn Blessings,
MoonGypsy)O:)heart:

Chronata

You are Brilliant, Dana