Tree Tarot (In Progress)

thorhammer

7 - 10 are my favourites, Adriayna - I love the 10, especially! Poor little tree!

Thankyou for sharing again. :heart:

\m/ Kat

adriayna

That first 3 of wands seemed really...wrong...after I painted it. Yes, the water helps!

Yes, I will be doing each suit in a different season :). It is going to be a challenge with some of them. Fall will be so much fun! I think spring will be the hardest.

Venessa

i love this deck, the art work and the colors you used are really beautiful!

Venessa

moderndayruth

What a great deck! Adriyana, I love your artwork! I was amazed by the 10 of wands and the Devil in particular- what a revolutionary approach :thumbsup:
Can't believe i discovered this thread just now :confused:

Chronata

WOW! You are really moving along now!

Love ALL the Wands!
I especially love how you handled the personalities of the court cards!

Keep going! Each one is a visual treat!

Promise

Oh, I am in love!

I absolutely ADORE trees; I always have, for some reason.

I've told myself that I will not be buying anymore decks unless I am absolutely burning with passion for them, and THIS is a perfect example of one I would definitely buy.

The Star, The Moon, and The World are just gorgeous, and I really love the Page and Knight of Wands. What a brave tree that Knight is!

adriayna

Thank you everyone for you wonderful feedback! I was so stumped on the page of wands for a while that I had "tarot painter's block!" but I overcame it, hehe. I've got the Queen and King planned out too and hope to get them done within the next two weeks.

Eugenia Madora

I just re-discovered this thread.
I love your trees and was excited to see the progress since the last time I visited this thread.
Thank you for sharing your art.

Marli

I just found this thread, and by extension have come in late.... I REALLY love your painting style and seriously admire you're creativity... I would not have had a clue how to begin a tree-only tarot!!!

I already have some favourites:

The Moon, The Sun, The World, The Star, The Fool, 3 of Wands, 4 of Wands & Page of Wands.... I guess practically all lol!!

Looking forward to watching your progress!!!

If you're publishing, please include me on the list!!!!