Background in the fool card

La'al quiet fella

I was wandering if anyone has any ideas on what the background in the fool card might be?

Above the the main flecked yellow, there seem to be blue ovular shapes above the grapes on the right hand side & behind the cup in the top left hand side.

Inside 'em there seems to be blue spirals and golden shapes?

could they be orphic eggs?......

Or maybe wombs of potential universes?.......

?

Samweiss

Clouds? Meaning element Air to pair with Fire that's also on pictured in the card. Interesting that the flecks in yellow look to me like octahedrons, like the one Fool is holding in his right hand. It is platonic solid usually assigned to element Air.

silviannes

From which deck? My Fool card doesn't look like that.

Barleywine

There appear to be figures in at least a few of them, but even with a high-powered magnifier on my pristine, large-format Thoth it's hard to tell what they might be. The reproduction is too fuzzy. Maybe some kind of embryonic figures inside "eggs?" I don't know if the originals are (or could be) on view at the Warburg Institute. That would probably solve the mystery.

ravenest

There appear to be figures in at least a few of them, but even with a high-powered magnifier on my pristine, large-format Thoth it's hard to tell what they might be. The reproduction is too fuzzy. Maybe some kind of embryonic figures inside "eggs?" I don't know if the originals are (or could be) on view at the Warburg Institute. That would probably solve the mystery.

Ditto, but having a stab at it .... yellow is the 'lower air' , or elemental air that the card is attributed to. Blue at the top is the 'higher air' , pnuema, breath, spirit that the Fool is also connected to.

Hint ; All the background colors seem 'flecked'.

Zephyros

Ditto, but having a stab at it .... yellow is the 'lower air' , or elemental air that the card is attributed to. Blue at the top is the 'higher air' , pnuema, breath, spirit that the Fool is also connected to.

Hint ; All the background colors seem 'flecked'.

It would make sense that it would be something of that sort, a glimpse of what's behind the Fool. The Fool himself is in a vesica piscis, implying perhaps that he is one of many Fools to emanate from Keter.

Aeon418

It would make sense that it would be something of that sort, a glimpse of what's behind the Fool. The Fool himself is in a vesica piscis, implying perhaps that he is one of many Fools to emanate from Keter.
Crowley says something similar in his commentary on the 21st Aethyr.
Aleister Crowley said:
In the Ontology of the New Aeon, whose prime theorem is 0 = 2, Kether exists only as the Child of any Marriage of one particular Hadit with one particular aspect of Nuit. There are thus as many Kethers as there are positive possibilities.
Maybe the other 'eggs' are representative of different possibilities?

Zephyros

Maybe the other 'eggs' are representative of different possibilities?

Maybe. I always thought the Star hinted at parallel universes, with every seven pointed star there being another Babalon floating in the totality of Nuit.

La'al quiet fella

Thank you

Thank you everyone for your help.....all the replies were really useful and helped show a general approach of using the colour schemes & the themes of the cognate symbol in the card to help interpret the more ambiguous bits, as well as how the visions can be used to understand things better.