Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Storing the faeries

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups > Faeries Oracle

Resident

ScorpCap 
Unhappy learning to sew

I think I may have to learn to sew a simple drawstring bag...or get someone to do it for me...I saw some bags online but was afraid the "peanut gallery" wouldn't like them when they saw them! Yesterday I was in Wal-Mart and "we" picked out a furry-ish brown fabric (not my bag at all--hey, fabric pun) and a peacock feather. They wanted gold glitter to sprinkle on the inside but I put my foot down on that one, picturing myself picking gold glitter off of myself for months to come. They also want a soft green lining and some felt leaves on the outside. What have I gotten myself into? There's a YouTube channel called seweasyplease if anyone else is in the same boat--they have lined drawstring bag tutorial.

l should explain, I live in a small town with limited offerings...there are no drawstring bags here except some made of cheap fabric in Wal-Mart.
Top   #171
Resident

Marsha 
Just bought a knit bag

I have two decks that are alittle picking on what they are stored in. I came across a knit bag that I would not even look at but I ended up buying it now which one of the decks that want it I have to wait to see. I have the Tarot of the Sidhe and Faeries Oracle so if they both want the bag I will be buy another one! LOL
Top   #172
Citizen

darkbookworm13 

After an extended period of time of living in the same crocheted bag together, the Faeries Oracle kicked my Heart of Faerie Oracle out. Now the FO wants a new bag, and the HoF sits forlornly outside the bag but still in the same pocket organizer as the FO.

I have no idea what kind of bag the FO wants, but they didn't want the other deck in that bag anymore, and are insisting that I hand sew them a new, sparkly, decadent bag to live in. Complete with lots of decorations and bling.

*sigh* I knew things were too quiet to be a good thing... O_o
Top   #173
Citizen

qwaychou 

Mine went right to a bag that was lovingly made for me by a dear friend, its royal purple velvet lined with gold lame, and with beads sewn to the front. Its a little big, but they never "shuffle" around, just stay nestled happily
Top   #174

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.