The Icky Green Deck- Not so icky!

gregory

OK similia - SO - the green box USG has a hex card - does it also have the 3 Magus cards ? If so - except that it has the borders to the backs, it sounds like a Good Idea.... (signed: she with no hex card even of any kind but loads of Magi !) (But it IS nice to have everything in the one !)

(thinks - would I rather have had my greeny with a hex and no wooden box ???? ..... tough one.... it IS a nice box....)

Grigori

gregory said:
OK similia - SO - the green box USG has a hex card - does it also have the 3 Magus cards ?

Nope, no three magi in the Green Box, Grey border. The slightly older Green Box, Green Border didn't have them either (at least not recently).

I think we should all pray to Urania :D

Sulis

I have the Thoth deck with the 3 Magi cards - It's the one in the lavender box with the 2 of Pentacles on the front.

Love Sulis xx

Emily

I've posted a scan of the UH card from my green Thoth. I think it has more of an impact than the multi-coloured one but not as pretty. :)

Attachments

• Thoth Green hex0001.JPG
    Thoth Green hex0001.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 123

gregory

Sulis said:
I have the Thoth deck with the 3 Magi cards - It's the one in the lavender box with the 2 of Pentacles on the front.

Love Sulis xx
O mighty Sulis - do you also have the hexagram (and the Frieda Harris essays in the LWB) - if so I am going shopping :D (I do actually have the three mages, but it would be nice to have it all in one box....)

Sulis

Not sure about the contents of the little white book but I'm sure that there is no hexagram card in my pack :(

Sulis xx

gregory

Rats. :mad: Let us all pray to the mighty Urania......

Lillie

As far as I am aware, no deck ever had it all.

Either magi or hex. never both.

And sometimes, probably, neither!

Do they all have the OTO card?

My old one doesn't, but I think that is because it is missing, rather than that it was never there.

gregory

No, they don't all.............. And why can't they have them all ? Surely for the sake of completeness and all that, someone should come up wit that ?

Lillie

I know, you'd think at least one deck would have everything, but as far as I know, none do.

It's a shame.

It's a plot, designed to make us buy multiple Thoths.
Damn those sneaky publishers!