Decks based on the Toth Tarot

Rose1974

I have a small question. I have three decks all of which are the Crowley Toth Tarot only in different sizes. I have been looking at other decks but I was wondering if there are other decks that are based on the crowley deck. B/c eventhough I am a beginner in learning the Tarot, I realise that the the major Arcana for the Toth is slightly different than the major arcana in the Waite deck.. And I don't want to get another deck just b/c it looks pretty. I want to be able to work with the particular deck too...

Thank you very much for your response I appreciate it.

cheers

Rose1974

Thank you so much!!! I'll look into those. At first glance I really like the Tarot of Stars eternal, but it does look alot like the Crowley Tarot... Very interesting.

Cheers,

Greywoolfe

Looking at card meanings, if not imagery or symbolism, I'd say that Norbert Losches' Cosmic Tarot seems to be at least part inspired by the Thoth- especially the Majors, the Pentacles and Swords...

rogue

The deck I made last year carries on the tradition of Golden-Dawn/Rider-Waite/Thoth, more towards the Thoth side. It's somewhat of a contemporary inroads, incorporating the more modern happenings of the underworld.

Lillie

I quite like the Magickal Tarot.

That's very much in the Thoth tradition.

room

Ooops Lillie beat me to it!