Anyone interested in studying The Answer is Simple Deck?

DragonFae

Sonia Choquette 'The Answer is Simple Oracle Cards' deck. I just purchased this deck and am curious if anyone is interested in studying and exploring it with me?

At first glance I thought perhaps there would not be much "depth" to the readings with this deck but as I play with it more...I am presented with a different picture of it. I have just started the daily card and have done a few one card readings....and one three card spread...

I am impressed that the topics on the cards are useful but so easily expanded upon. It seems straight forward and touches on so many aspects of the "self". Mostly I bought the deck for personal exploration and growth so I will most likely use it primarily for that but may branch out to using it with others. I also may use it as someone suggested with other decks as an overall or advice card at the end of a reading.

The other aspect I find interesting is Choquette's presentation of the ego (public self) and what she calls the spirit...I would call it the authentic self but still the same concept as far as I can tell. This lends itself to lots of possiblities for self growth.

If you are interested in a study group for this oracle deck....just post that in the thread here and we can start working together to explore this deck. Thanks!

DragonFae

Well doesn't seem like there's much interest in a study group....most likely because this deck may not seem to have much depth at first glance. I'm going to play around with it though and post my observations and comments here in this thread ....is anyone else is interested please jump right in.

DragonFae

I am going to be posting about individual cards if anyone is interested in joining in...these cards are simple and yet a deeper level is there if you are open to it. Also I think this is an easy deck for beginning readers.

EightWands

DragonFae said:
I am going to be posting about individual cards if anyone is interested in joining in...these cards are simple and yet a deeper level is there if you are open to it. Also I think this is an easy deck for beginning readers.

I'd love to hop on board if you still have and use this deck. Just purchased it tonight. Simple and whimsical. Love it!

exotik1

unusual, fun or even sexy meanings? Reversals?

Has anyone found any unusual, fun or even sexy meanings of these cards? Do you use reversals with them?

I think ""Keep Dancing" is the sex card of this deck

Is "I'm sorry" about just apologizing, or is is also forgiveness or reconciliation?