General Oracles Study Group Week #5

DragonFae

Week Five: Reading Exchange

This week for those that expressed interest we will do a reading exchange. The thread is started in the Circles subforum of the Reading Exchange forum. I just made one thread because there are only five of us so we can just post our reading and feedback in the same thread.

If you are not doing an exchange you can either take the week off or choose from a previous activity to repeat or add to your understanding. I would suggest:

1. Another vision quest with the same or a different card.
2. A "art experience" with a different card
3. Playing around with the elements more

PLEASE note if you signed up to do the reading exchange you have a short time frame. The week of October 28th-November 3rd.

I hope you are enjoyng the general group...I know I enjoy reading about your experiences with your cards.

DragonFae

The reading exchange is off to a great start.... :)

If you are doing another weekly activity...please post here and describe it....since I got mine done early!! YEAH me! I might do another activity this week and post here.

I have had the Faeries Orcle for several years but this group is really helping me delve deeper into it and also is making it easier for me to read with the cards because I am better able to bring meaning into my mind during a reading.

DragonFae

Hint...next week's activity has to do with dreams...