The Aquarius New Moon, 2/11-12

AquarianGoddess

The Aquarius new Moon is at 23 degrees (Sun and Moon are conjoined) and form a close conjunction to Uranus (its’ ruler) at 24 degrees. When The Dude, The Dudess and The Rebel are all holding hands in Aquarius, you can expect the unexpected, threefold. This new Moon favors connecting with friends, both near and far, perhaps joining a group, or just going off on your own to explore new terrain (Aquarius rules freedom and independence). Consider opening your mind to new experiences and allow for breakthroughs, brilliant insights and innovative solutions to develop. The Sun/Moon/Uranus troika sextile (60 degrees) Mars in Aries (the warrior) as well as Pluto in Sagg and trine (120 degrees) the North Node in Gemini, further emphasizing the call to be daring and to go where you haven’t gone before; reaching new heights can be very liberating. Mars is trining Pluto (in fire) supplying oodles of oomph to accomplish even the most arduous task. Mars/Pluto exclaims…Mission Possible!

On a down note, kooks will be on the loose and some folks can be edgy with the abundance of Uranian energy permeating the ether. If you encounter someone who is irascible, it would behoove you to go the other way as misdirected Uranian energy has the potential to be explosive.

Mercury (the planet of the mind) is again in direct motion as of February 8th. We’re thinking clearer and perhaps seeing things differently than before the retrogradation, however, Mercury is still in the shadow of the retrograde until February 28th, indicating revisions may still be necessary. Saturn, the diligent architect, (which went direct on February 7th and is the archaic ruler of Aquarius) is still trining Neptune, the mystic dreamer, conveying the message to keep plugging away at building your rainbow (one color at a time) as viable results are in the offing. Yes, the pot of gold is within your reach.

Lovable Venus will make its’ ingress into very romantic, dreamy Pisces on February 12th and is coming up to trine vast Jupiter in Cancer. Cupid shot his arrow and hit the bull’s eye with this pair engaging in a concordant dance on Valentine’s Day. Venus/Jupiter, especially in water signs, forebodes bursting at the seams with ethereal feelings of love. Romantic interludes, hearts, flowers, chocolates, candlelight, music, satin sheets and an expensive bottle of wine (okay, okay, if you’re not living a nine-of-pentacles lifestyle, a cheap bottle will do…wink, wink) are all apropos on this Love Day. If you don’t have a significant other in your life at this time, don’t fret, you can still dream-the-dream and that is what Venus is Pisces is all about. Visions, don’t forget, always have the propensity to become reality.

The Chinese New Year falls each year on the Aquarius New Moon day. A very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all of our Chinese friends in The Year of the Horse.

One side note: The Aquarius new Moon is making a favorable aspect to the solar eclipse of December 2001. Eclipse energy is potent and can last for six months, or longer. The impetus is ripe for you to further develop what began in December, especially if during the Mercury retrograde it appeared the project (or whatever) was stagnant.

Warmest regards,
Aquarian Goddess

P.S. The Mercury/Neptune conjunction (the “dream” aspect) will be back again from February 20th through the 27th.

amyel

Hi AG...hubs' b'day is the 11th...is there any significance when your b'day is on a new moon (or full moon)?

AquarianGoddess

Hi Amyel,

Yes, there is significance when one's birthday is on a new Moon...it's a new beginning of sorts depending on which house the conjunction is taking place.

A full Moon on one's birthday indicates a balancing act is in order between the two houses (issues of those houses) of the opposition.

AG

amyel

Hmmm....well, I don't know much about conjunctions, but a new beginning of any sort sounds right. He's applied for a new job, we are finally in a new phase of our relationship...so this shouldn't come as any surprise! Still, it was nice to see it astrologically "validated".

Thanks AG!

Pollux

HEY AG!!!
IT should be your birthday these days, shouldn't it?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Unfortunately, the new moon was in my 3rd house, opposing the 9th - and my Venus in it!!!
The University is getting really hard - I'm having exams! UAAA!!! :(
It's such a difficult situation, I am really trying SO hard... but results are disappointing. :(

I know my natal Stellium in Sagittarius - I'm class 1983, you know :) - is a very good position for students. I even host Jup/Uranus conj in my first house, and my Venus is in the 9th...
Would you help me figure out why the heck I'm having such a difficult and frustrating period?
Could it be explained with the present stellium in Aquarius, opposing my Venus as well?

P.S. This question is somewhat freak... But I DO believe in the influence of planets and in Astrology.
:p to anyone laughing at me :p

AquarianGoddess

Pollux,

Thank you for the birthday greeting!

The difficulty you're feeling is not coming from the new Moon. In fact, this new Moon is making wonderful aspects to six of your planets. SIX! And the Moon isn't opposing your Venus.

If I remember correctly, you're going to college to become a doctor...not an easy or breezy field of study...although you can excel, it will take an abundance of hard work and dedication. Ask any doctor and they will tell you the years they spent in college and residency were "heavy", but well worth the effort.

AG

AquarianGoddess

Pollux,

I just thought of something, do you have a mentor either at the college or on the outside to help you through the difficult times? Or do you know a doctor who can provide you with support? It would be beneficial for you to speak with someone who has "been there, done that".

I'm sending you good energy and light...

AG

Pollux

AG: I got nobody around, and there's no possibility :'(
The environment is... offputting, people are mean, professors are unjust and demanding, excedingly so - they even wanted us to make the written and the oral on the SAME day, without telling us first! They don't tell us when we have exams, study groups and so on...
It is a very BAD BAD BAD experience.

And there's the internal splitting of "simpletons" like me and most of my friends, and "Daddy's Boys/Girls" who are sons and daughters of very important people, doctors, lawyers, physicians, surgeons... you know, the circle of people that counts.
And I'm out of it. Quite no chance.

But I don't care. My Neptune/Sagittarius tells me to keep on working hard, and give a da*n about this all: my mission is in India, in Somalia, where innocents die without being cured.

Please, keep on sending your precious vibes :)