What do these have in common?

bluelagune

To practice I randomly pulled three cards to look for connection: High priestess, two of pentacles, devil... Looking at these, a word "manipulation" comes to mind. HP has the knowledge, 2 p has the capacity to do the juggling act with trust, and devil - he is the master manipulator (most of it driven by hate).

As a person I would see someone gifted with hidden knowlege how to manipulate trust but most of their feelings are driven by hate/obsession.

As feelings I would think this person is making a greate effort to hide his true feeling of hate? Or do they feel intuetively that they are being manipulated?

What do you see in this combination?

nisaba

I see more a journey.

You can be high-minded and spiritual (HPS), but when poverty gets in the way (Two Coins) we all turn into self-serving animals (Devil).

bluelagune

I see more a journey.

You can be high-minded and spiritual (HPS), but when poverty gets in the way (Two Coins) we all turn into self-serving animals (Devil).

Elaborate on a journey please. Spiritual or phisical?

pluto'sapprentice258

Had a hunch and checked about another connection - 2 of Pentacles connects to the Devil and Queen of Pentacles. Someone who balances two personalities, both shady, and most likely in a work environment, (but not necessarily).

PAMUYA

I also see a person with two personalities, trying to keep them both in line. Those little devil and angel on our shoulders, each whispering into our ears.

nisaba

Elaborate on a journey please. Spiritual or phisical?

Well, from the high minded spirituality of the HPS to the self-serving animal of the Devil via the imbalance of the Two Coins. It's a progression, a journey. Not all journeys are in a positive direction.

seedcake

When I see 2 of Pentacles, I mostly see making the decision, in this case - HP is about spiritual, higher realm to which you feel connected. But you know, taking this route can mean sacrificing things. Are you ready for it? When you find out that you don't want to get rid of you favourite activities, The Devil comes in. The Devil is telling you to not go the spiritual path, better to stay where you are and explore more the "nice things" which doesn't mean to explore yourself.

I believe you'll find inspiriations for the readings :)

bluelagune

Had a hunch and checked about another connection - 2 of Pentacles connects to the Devil and Queen of Pentacles. Someone who balances two personalities, both shady, and most likely in a work environment, (but not necessarily).

Thats an interesting take. Now I see this person like someone who goes to church on sunday and dresses in goth monday through saturday. :)
or someone who preaches ethics at work but does shady stuff ...

bluelagune

I also see a person with two personalities, trying to keep them both in line. Those little devil and angel on our shoulders, each whispering into our ears.

Hahah... just pictured it :)
So for feeling you would see this person being conflicted between the two. Not sure what side they are on.

bluelagune

Well, from the high minded spirituality of the HPS to the self-serving animal of the Devil via the imbalance of the Two Coins. It's a progression, a journey. Not all journeys are in a positive direction.

What do you think about a person on learning journey where they question their own spirituality/belief system?