Big spreads

Rootweaver

Silverlyn said:
When you guys are doing large spreads for another (especially for a client who's paying you). How in the world do you keep UP with all the meanings of each card and TIE them all together (IN YOUR MIND?!). Do you write down each section of Spread's outcome of that whole Section, then write down the ENTIRE meaning/mood of the Reading (both for the Client to have as well as to keep it all straight in your own mind?).

Hi, I like to use large spreads too. To answer your question above, I read the spread in clusters (at first,) and then as a whole. It is almost like a story that unfolds chapter by chapter with a final summary in the end. And that's how I tell it to the Q too.

Well, at least that's how it works for me on a spread that I use.

But, I really am enjoying reading about other people's spreads and experiences! I am keen to start experimenting with different spreads as I have become quite 'attached' to my way of doing things. Just yesterday I came across a lovely timeline spread on this forum which I like. Now I am looking for a Tarot spread to predict the winning lottery numbers!