Shadow Work: Chapter 5

coyoteblack

Talking to the other

Hello all,

I selected the Devil as Not-I and the chariot as the I-Card. I am sure I will revisit this throughout the week. It was a little tough going because I am used to doing this eyes closed but in this exercise I am asked to walk into the card eyes open.
I shut my eyes instead and pictured the cards and the conversation was rather short. The Devil card is also my secrets card from the discovery spread .
The Devil reminded the chariot that I am not anywhere near in control as I want to be and I need to let go of the rains here and there. The Devil card when I took over was scared, frighted, and somewhat shy.I think I will get more as I go along in the next few days.

coyoteblack

I meditated with my cards for a few days using slightly different methods and there was a lot of interesting ideas that came into my head.

Some of which like the devil card needed a hug, and it was pointed out that the I-Card was just as far from the truth about me as the not-I card. Both cards are here to help just different methods of dealing with life.