Who's the best Tarot reader you know?

EmpyreanKnight

By best I mean the most accurate, altho you may include other criteria if you feel that it's warranted. It's just that outside of these forums, I've never really had my cards read by anyone. And well I guess I'm just curious, because aside from some readers who have their own stalls outside some of our churches, I've never really encountered one face-to-face. :)

So who's the best one you know and why do you think so? Does she have a load of decks or do she possess only one? How did he learn - was he self-taught or did it pass to him from previous generations? Does she follow any personal rituals or beliefs? Did he ever reveal his secret as to why he's so competent? Be as detailed as you want.

Beancrew49

As far as accuracy in reading for my life, I'm the best reader I've ever met.

Trogon

Interesting question. To be honest, I don't think I really know hardly any readers outside of folks here on A.T. The friend who first got me interested isn't working with Tarot any longer. I've talked to some readers down in Sedona, but haven't actually gotten a reading. Don't know why ... Hmm.

prudence

Catherine Yronwode, the owner of Lucky Mojo Curio Company, she also runs classes on Rootwork (hoodoo) which I've taken. I needed a reading, and I'm not one who ever seeks out others to read for me, but the issue needed an unbiased look. Very good, very direct reader.

A local Pomo shaman by the name of Sage Runningbear. Amazing accuracy, no matter how far off into the future her predictions went, they did eventually come true. Things that at the time of her readings I felt were totally wrong, became reality about 3 or 4 years later. She is gifted with more than just an ability to read cards though. Very incredible woman.

We have loads of excellent readers here on the forum too, and I've had a reading here and there from a few. I mostly enjoy reading their exchange threads, to see how they approach the cards as well as the querent. I've learned a lot just reading threads here, seeing how other readers express a card's meaning within context. I won't name names though.

EmpyreanKnight

Interesting question. To be honest, I don't think I really know hardly any readers outside of folks here on A.T. The friend who first got me interested isn't working with Tarot any longer. I've talked to some readers down in Sedona, but haven't actually gotten a reading. Don't know why ... Hmm.

It would be mighty interesting to get an actual, physical reading from a Tarotist who's just seated across you, right? I think I just might try that out. Altho I'm rather curious as to why the friend who inspired you decided to quit the Tarot.

EmpyreanKnight

Catherine Yronwode, the owner of Lucky Mojo Curio Company, she also runs classes on Rootwork (hoodoo) which I've taken. I needed a reading, and I'm not one who ever seeks out others to read for me, but the issue needed an unbiased look. Very good, very direct reader.

A local Pomo shaman by the name of Sage Runningbear. Amazing accuracy, no matter how far off into the future her predictions went, they did eventually come true. Things that at the time of her readings I felt were totally wrong, became reality about 3 or 4 years later. She is gifted with more than just an ability to read cards though. Very incredible woman.

We have loads of excellent readers here on the forum too, and I've had a reading here and there from a few. I mostly enjoy reading their exchange threads, to see how they approach the cards as well as the querent. I've learned a lot just reading threads here, seeing how other readers express a card's meaning within context. I won't name names though.

Thanks, prudence! I just find accounts about readers like this so inspirational. I mean, I know I still have a long way to go and I hope I don't sound too ambitious, but one day I hope I'll be as good as they are. Yes I know this sounds sappy and cheesy, but I hope I get to touch people's lives too, and help them get their bearings when their path is dark and they can't see their way out of the maze they're in. One can only do that if one's readings are very accurate.

magicjack

I was able to visit The Lucky Mojo Curio Co. because it is one of my most favorite places on the Internet, if not on this planet. I knew I should have taken the time for a reading but I was off to Korbel winery. I must take a drive back up there soon.

Cocobird55

The best reading I ever got was an e-mail reading from Sulis. I take it out once in a while just to marvel at her insight.