Time readings!! OMG...it was correct!!

marty

Long long time ago someone predicted when I would
"receive" money...they were right...freaks me out to this day!!

I've been reading about time readings...So I "learned" what to do..

OMG!!... Dead on! today was when the tarot told me when what I wanted would come thru. I honestly thought "no way, no way..not on a Sunday!!"...just not going to happen!! I was actually disappointed...Sunday??

it did!!

...just posting because...well, people don't know I read tarot..
----whoooaaa----

SO...any comments on time readings..now I'm curious. I really don't think this will become a part of Tarot for me....waaaaay toooo stressfull...waiting for something to happen...too much stress for me! But darnit, now I'm curious!!

Sunday!! Today is Sunday, totally unlikely to happen on a Sunday...

whooooaaa...OK, this is just a HUGE confidence boost for me in being able to "read the cards"...

sweet_intuition

Congratulations marty, time readings are the biggest issue for most readers out there. But personally, if whatever you're doing is working for you, why question it? That'll only rob you off all the fun. Enjoy it, embrace it, and be receptive to whatever messages you receive.

((((marty))))

Love and Blessings
:) :heart:
xx

KSPisces

That's great!!!

Any tips for the rest of us? ;)

mahjong

marty said:
Long long time ago someone predicted when I would
"receive" money...they were right...freaks me out to this day!!

I've been reading about time readings...So I "learned" what to do..

OMG!!... Dead on! Ok, 23min. til midnight but today was when the tarot told me when what I wanted would come thru. I honestly thought "no way, no way..not on a Sunday!!"...just not going to happen!! I was actually disappointed...Sunday??

it did!!

...just posting because...well, people don't know I read tarot..
----whoooaaa----

SO...any comments on time readings..now I'm curious. I really don't think this will become a part of Tarot for me....waaaaay toooo stressfull...waiting for something to happen...too much stress for me! But darnit, now I'm curious!!

Sunday!! Today is Sunday, totally unlikely to happen on a Sunday...

whooooaaa...OK, this is just a HUGE confidence boost for me in being able to "read the cards"...

For Goodness sake put me out of my misery.Tell us what you did 'cause I still haven't found an accurate way to work out timing with tarot yet.

marty

I really don't think this one was a fluke. So, I just flat out asked the tarot(mystic dreamer) to show me with the Major Arcana the number of days until I hear from this person....This was Friday. High Priestess was the first Major Arcana that came up. So, the number II would be Sunday.

I have two other time readings pending...late July/early Aug. someone is coming to see me, or I'm going somewhere. And in January something big is suppose to happen...have to wait and see. If these come thru, I will share!!

SwordsQueen

marty

My "new" time reading" When is my big sister going to contact me?". I adore my big sister, but never hear from her.
what I did tonight to predict when she would contact me..(LOL, my husband thinks I should have just picked up the phone!)

Picked a significator card..court card, need the numbers for reading: Queen of Wands.

Shuffled, turned cards over until the first ace showed up. Ace of Pentacles: Winter. My sister will contact me this winter.

Shuffled cards again(kept the ace out, placed upon the queen). Asked how many weeks into winter until my sister contacts me. Turned the cards over until the first pentacle showed up. 9 of pentacles. The ninth week of winter.

Now, I want to know "the day"..Put the 9 of pentacles on top of the ace...and shuffled...Asked the Tarot (this is where I'm not too sure..this day could be before or after the 9th week of winter). How many days before the ninth week of winter is my sister going to contact me.

Shuffled cards, turned them over and took the first major arcana that showed up. Number 14 Temperance.

My sister will contact me 14 days before the ninth week of winter: February 1, 2010....(or...it could be 14days after: March 1, 2010)

I'll keep you posted!!

robstanley1

This is very interesting, and thank you so much for sharing your ideas on timing with us :)

I have a Quest tarot deck, which is (partly) designed to specifically address timing issues...but have yet to work with this feature.

I'll definately have to give it a go!

Love & Light,

Rob

Ambience

I usually stare blankly when it comes to time! but...

That's a pretty logically way of consulting the tarot on timing matters. I really like it. Thanks for sharing. I usually just ask when something is going to happen and sit there looking trying to gauge it like in mary greers workbooks by suits as summer, spring, autumn, winter. The number on the card is the how many days, weeks ,months or years depending on suit that goes with. So 3 of penticles is three years etc, but this to me what you've posted is a far outstanding way of dealing with time matters. Thanks x

Ambience

Confused......

Okay i've just done test on when i'm going to get some money in from my business, as i made a new call today and i'm working on this. I wouldn't ordinarily post here a personal reading, but i'm looking for feedback as to what to do with the reading when these type of cards come up in these positions, rather than the meaning of the reading. Let me know if this needs moving any? Thanks.

THe card i got is the tower for the season ( so i'm abit confused what you would do with this as you can't get a season out of it can you??)

The card i got for the month of the season was mother of stones( pents)- Again how do i interpret a court card as a month?????

Then for the day of the month it will occur i got father of wands( king)- again another court- how do i interpret this as a day when it doesn't seem to have any association to me.

I can see obviously what the cards are saying from a reading point of view, but in terms of timing. Is this saying the outcome can't be known timewise. No time can be calculated?

What would you do here to progress with this to a conclusion?

Thanks alot x