RWS Tarot Images In A Music Video

beginner

All Is One said:
Beginner, I don't know of any way around that, maybe someone else does. Rodney, I thought it was a new release when I found it on a tarot related page on Facebook, but then I bought her memoir, "Composed" and in reading some reviews of that and background stuff I saw that the song is from an album released in 1993.

I had wondered how she looked so great and so natural at 55 as well, before I learned it was so old. (Although she still looks great now as well.)

sweet_intuition showed me a clip that Madonna used in concert with the actual RWS card images in motion.

Madonna Tarot Card Clip

In fact, he suggested that there is a story being told with the images, but I personally can't figure it out.

oh thanks for the video ! i did notice something i didn't notice before :)

All Is One

Beginner, what did you notice? Did you mean in the Madonna clip? I've watched it quite a few times, and I can't get a story out of it. Some people see Madonna's life in it, including Sean Penn, but I just see a journey in general. I do like the way that the card images are used, very clever.

beginner

All Is One said:
Beginner, what did you notice? Did you mean in the Madonna clip? I've watched it quite a few times, and I can't get a story out of it. Some people see Madonna's life in it, including Sean Penn, but I just see a journey in general. I do like the way that the card images are used, very clever.

oh madonna's life nop i didnt see that i mean meanings of some cards got clearer to me like : judgement , sun , hanged man

All Is One

I can see where it would be helpful in that way too. :)

Corvinus

Sweet

I never would have found this on my own, Thanks.

After reading the threads I finally signed up to share and discover, Glad I did.
Thats Johnny Cashes daughter right?

All Is One

Yes, it's his oldest daughter with the woman he was married to before he later married June Carter Cash. I have to admit that even though I've liked her recordings way back in the 80's, this song isn't nearly as good as the video.