Hand of The Devil!

Tarotphelia

Once again I will quote from The Sexual Key to the Tarot , by Theodore Laurence, 1971. Which is full of filth, and you should not read it :

" The horned goat, or Devil , represents the baser side of human nature. He symbolizes raw sexual craving, lust , inordinate desires , sexual perversion, evil thoughts, desires , and deeds."

**musical interlude: <insert AC/DC Dirty Deeds Done Cheap>

"The open right hand deceivingly suggests that sex is its own justification and needs no other , and that there is naught but sex as a basis for living. It implies there is no higher calling , no elevated human nature , no freedom from the bonds of lust and depravity."

So I suppose the goat glyph is fitting.

Tarotphelia

gloria

Tarotphelia said:
Once again I will quote from The Sexual Key to the Tarot , by Theodore Laurence, 1971. Which is full of filth, and you should not read it :Tarotphelia

I didn't....no really I didn't. :confused: I wouldn't understand anyway, I've led a sheltered life!!

Thanks to you and TheoMo for all the great info....wonderful stuff.

_N_

06-04-2004 02:01
10-04-2004 12:17

These are the times on the last two posts. Now, I realize that this is a forum for, amongst other things, talking about fortelling the future, but this is just spooky. According to my calander it is 04- 16-2004, so are the two of you posting from the future?

As to the actual topic, I don't believe that the devil always means something really bad (as many querents fear when they see it turn up); often it is a warning to be careful about indulging excessively.

N

Tarotphelia

_N_ said:
06-04-2004 02:01
10-04-2004 12:17

These are the times on the last two posts. Now, I realize that this is a forum for, amongst other things, talking about fortelling the future, but this is just spooky. According to my calander it is 04- 16-2004, so are the two of you posting from the future?

As to the actual topic, I don't believe that the devil always means something really bad (as many querents fear when they see it turn up); often it is a warning to be careful about indulging excessively.

N

Darn- don't I wish I was posting from the future? But no. In other countries like the one this forum originates from , the day comes first, then the month and year.

_N_

Well, duh, who feels stupid now - wait, I'll tell you - it's N :D

N

Tarotphelia

I don't think you should feel the least bit stupid , N. It shows you have great imagination and look at things in fresh ways.

Love your name !
^T^.

_N_

Thanks for the pat on the head and warm cup of milk :D
As for the name, well, sometimes, less is more ;)

N

Imagemaker

According to my calander it is 04- 16-2004, so are the two of you posting from the future?
I always have to rethink the dates every time I come on AT--you're not alone!

Shalott

Me, three...or else there is a 21st and 26th months...and everyone is posting on the 4th of them...but it does give me paws.

Sevan

Wow, it just makes more sense to put the date before the month. Why don't we do that in the states? :)