6 of Cups and The Empress Combination

Chamcham

How would you see these two cards combined? I can see it having a few different meanings. 1.An old lover comes back into your life and you have a family.
2.Reuniting with a soulmate and having a family.
3.Soul mate relationship indication by the 6 of cups and a pregnancy as a result

Is there any other possible combination meanings???

Prilica

Or simply a mother and her child (children). Or a someone dating with a very younger person

bubblyNightmare

I see an older sibling or childhood friend that still babies you even after you grow up.

Chrystal_Tarot

Someone nurturing from the past or, nurturing a relationship with someone from the past.

Chamcham

Someone nurturing from the past or, nurturing a relationship with someone from the past.

Also makes sense. The question was will x ever communicate their feelings to y. and i just cant seem to get these future and outcome cards in regards to the question.

IndigoWaves

The question was will x ever communicate their feelings to y. and i just cant seem to get these future and outcome cards in regards to the question.
The Empress is a very passive card, as are Cups, in general... So while 'X' may retain fond, affectionate, even desirous (Empress) memories of pleasant times with 'Y' (6C), it doesn't mean that any effort will be made to express this verbally, or to revive the connection/take it further; I wouldn't hold my breath, there.