I think the person in the 9 is different than the 10
because of the hair color but the clothes are the
same, boots different.

I was thinking that the person in the 10 of Wands
could be someone who moved the Wands from or
for the 9 of Wands. (I may be wrong)

Fulgour

Perhaps the guy on the 10 of Wands took them from
the barricade protecting the guy on the 9 of Wands.
Maybe he even clunked him on the head to get em...

Seriously though, the 9 is said to represent Victory,
preceded by apprehension. 10 maybe is that Victory.
After all, they do say "be careful what you wish for."

krazymayj

tired of waiting

maybe he got so tired of waiting, he grabbed the ace of wands, and went home.

WalesWoman

krazymayj said:
maybe he got so tired of waiting, he grabbed the ace of wands, and went home.
LOL, this is such a responsible person, that he felt he was the only one capable of really taking care of all those wands and grabbed the Ace for good measure. Maybe he felt guilty or responsible that the person guarding the perimeter had been wounded in the process and out of sincere thoughtfulness, blurted out he'd take them home and keep them all together, not realizing just how heavy or ackward and cumbersome they were actually going to be, but having commited himself, can't put it down or drop the ball, so to speak. He's wishing all those kids in the 5 would show up, so he could put them to a constructive task for a change instead of those young hellions leaving them lying about. Yeah, maybe the wands were confiscated to prevent them from raising further mischief.

bigcaat

ros said:
In the 10 of Wands is the man carrying the wall or weight of the 9 of Wands? ... I was thinking that the person in the 10 of Wands could be someone who moved the Wands from or for the 9 of Wands. (I may be wrong)

I see it as the same person. I see the nine as a person who is hesitant (usually a 10 trait) to make the move forward and integrate new and positive things into his/her life. I see him as having taken that wand out of the wall, and having the choice to walk through it, or not, on to greener pastures and attainment. (The mountains.)

I see the ten as being willing to make that transition. I see this person as having made the decision to make the transition by knocking down the wall, or prison bars, which keep him where he is, and being willing to move towards taking greater risks in life. (The Page.)

This board is great. It makes me think. :)

Caat

krazymayj

maybe im going all out here, but what if you split the hard working ten in half, so you get two fives? if it still means both, then everyones working to the same purpose! lol!