XX JUDGEMENT wetted "zombies" ?

Flavio

ArcanoMáximo said:
Must be a deeper reason.
Perhaps, after all, as you say, this beings are already becoming The World androgynous being!
OK, other cards had no problem with nudity, you are right.

Unless the penis was erased because the man is so far away (to be detailed in the drawing) then we can asume that those beigns are near to reach the alchemical perfection, their bodies are grey but the call has brought them back to life so they will recover their natural color and will finish the transformation/evolution and get into the laurel wreath of The World.

It takes me back to one of my previous posts, I believe the people depicted on The Judgement are on the "other side" of the mountains (higher knowledge) that The Fool and The Hermit were exploring, it was an exhausting journey and "died" to the physical world.

Grizabella

Look! That angel brought those naked, wet miserable zombies a Red Cross C.A.R.E. package! The Red Cross will even be there for us on judgment day!

(Okay, okay, don't push-----I'm already going to my room!)

Magpie, I loved your comment about the angel bellies. Oh gosh, we'd be blasphemous to speculate that maybe the angel's lower half is wherever the guy's penis was left, wouldn't we?

I've always thought that the people were blue because there was some kind of ethereal light shining from the dazzling brightness of the angel. The mountains seem to be lit up with an extremely bright light, so maybe the rest of the scene is kind of in shadow, causing the blueness.

If that guy in the background lacks a penis, maybe it's because sex won't have any place in the new order of things when judgment comes. There will be "higher and nobler concerns" plus procreation won't be necessary, which is what sex organs are basically for.

magpie9

I think the guy without the penis dosn't have on because he's actually a flat-chested woman! :D

ArcanoMáximo

I love your humor sense :D!
And yes, magpie, that "woman" may be needing some urgent silicone establish }) !
Wait a minute! Perhaps is a very short penis man :eek: !!!
Or maybe some very bad couple cut it down :eek: }) :D !!!
LOL!!!
Lyric said:
If that guy in the background lacks a penis, maybe it's because sex won't have any place in the new order of things when judgment comes. There will be "higher and nobler concerns" plus procreation won't be necessary, which is what sex organs are basically for.
Yes, and only the breasts, which are need it to feed the babies.

I see the other man, the one in back, doesn't show his penis, perhaps hasn't one neither!

And The World might be an adrogynous or just a Woman.

If we see The Fool as starting the road, he's a man... who become a woman at the end of the road?
For many doctrines and religions G@D is starting to show his "female face" in this Aquarian Age.
While were destroyed and pursued the Old Religion (Witchcraft, Wicca)acolytes had predicted that sooner or later the Goddess (Dyana, the Moon) would return.
Can be this what this transformation of man to woman is being shown in the Tarot?

Fulgour

Something I've noticed, but won't say...

With the turn this thread has taken maybe I should say,
while it's interesting (and a little :joke: funny) to talk about
what's not on the card, has anyone noticed what is? ;)

Flavio

Fulgour said:
With the turn this thread has taken maybe I should say,
while it's interesting (and a little :joke: funny) to talk about
what's not on the card, has anyone noticed what is? ;)

That is cruel :) what is the reference to compare what is missing and what is not? actually there are a lot things missing in the card, first that come to mind are old people, animals, child's coffin cover, the Sun/Moon, yods falling from angel's cloud (not necesarily), what is it?

ADDED: Angel's score for judgement song?
ADDED 2: Dead fishes floating on the water because the ultrasonic frecuency of the horn?
ADDED 3: None of the characters carry a wand like the Magician's?
ADDED 4: Fingers?

Fulgour

Flavio said:
That is cruel :) what is the reference to compare
what is missing and what is not?
I'm talking about something very visible now, on all editions too.

ArcanoMáximo

All right, i know "curiosity killed the cat" but...
Please! Please Fulgour! Tell us what is!
i guess you don't want we die for anxiety:eek:!
Don't you?

Fulgour

OK ~ I'll say this much: how many colours are there?

Good :) Luck!

Flavio

Fulgour said:
I'm talking about something very visible now, on all editions too.
Now that you mentioned colours... also the Universal Waite counts?

Attachments

• judgement.jpg
    judgement.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 106