Offering to Help find your Soul/Personality/Year Card

tabi

I have noticed that this seems to be a problem for some who are not sure technially how to go about getting any of those cards. So I am offering to help if you would like some in figuring any of this out.

Definition of Cards*:

Personality Card: Is what you have to learn in this lifetime

Soul Card: Is your soul's purpose through out all of your lifetimes.

Year Card: Is the tests, lessons, and experiences you will go through this year. (Note: some believe this to start at the beginning of the year, others believe it to start on your birthday)

Shadow Cards: Is aspects of yourself that you fear, reject, or don't see.

If you would like help with any or all of these cards please let me know all I need is the birthday date: Month, Day, and Year.
tabi

Explanation on how to do the math can be found at Post 36

*From Tarot for Your Self by Mary K. Greer

Mods, if this needs to be moved please feel free to. :)

Pietra

Ok...

I have no idea how to calculate all of that...So, if you really don't mind: 26/october/1970. I never really thought about my soul card. Well, maybe it's time to know! Thanks!

tabi

Pietra said:
I have no idea how to calculate all of that...So, if you really don't mind: 26/october/1970. I never really thought about my soul card. Well, maybe it's time to know! Thanks!

Your Soul and Personality card is one in the same; it adds up to 8 which depends on which school you follow. Either Strength or Justice; I've learned the RWS so for me it is Strength.

Your Year card, I use your birthday not the beginning of the year, is 9 The Hermit.

GoddessArtemis

tabi, what a nice offer! I figured my cards out a long time ago, but I've forgotten them since. :p I'd love to know what they are again. If you're willing, my birthday is March 7, 1972.

Thank you. :)

GA

tabi

GoddessArtemis said:
tabi, what a nice offer! I figured my cards out a long time ago, but I've forgotten them since. :p I'd love to know what they are again. If you're willing, my birthday is March 7, 1972.

Thank you. :)

GA

Your Soul and Personality card is the same: 2 The High Priestess

Your Year card is 11; again depending on which format you use it is either Strength or Justice. For RWS it would be Justice. (Note: I do use your birthday to add the year as stated in the first post)

I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't willing....:p :D :joke:

Charmy

Hi Tabi,

This is something which has always confused me, so I would love your help :) December 16th, 1987 :)

Thanks,
Charmy.

tabi

Charmy said:
Hi Tabi,

This is something which has always confused me, so I would love your help :) December 16th, 1987 :)

Thanks,
Charmy.

Hey Charmy, your Soul and Personality card is the same which is 8. If you use RWS formatting it is Strength, Thoth or TdM it is Justice.

Your Year card is: 10 The Wheel of Fortune.

GoddessArtemis

tabi said:
Your Soul and Personality card is the same: 2 The High Priestess

Your Year card is 11; again depending on which format you use it is either Strength or Justice. For RWS it would be Justice. (Note: I do use your birthday to add the year as stated in the first post)

I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't willing....:p :D :joke:
Hi tabi. Thank you. But I was wondering..isn't my Personality card Judgment?

Can you share how you got these cards, the method, I mean?

GA

elysia

hi! could you tell me my cards as well? my birthday is september 30, 1985

greets and thanks!

Eowyn

How great, Tabi!!!

I was puzzled by those threads about soul year personality cards... this would be nice to know!

September 8th, 1979.

Thanks in advance ;)