Knight of wands

Metra

I keep getting the knight of wands (usually reversed) in any kind of reading that has to do with my soul/personality/outward projection. I know for fact I am not the knight of wands (I even asked a friend their opinion) but I have, I guess, fantasized being like the person the knight of wands represents. I also want to add today I did a one card reading, I asked my inner guide to "show me what I currently need to know" and I pulled the knight of wands. Later on I shuffled the deck up to put it away and when I turned the deck over to put it in its case there was the knight of wands at the very bottom. I feel like the cards are telling me that the part of my personality that is the knight of wands needs to come through. That I need to be more like him, because I'm honestly quite the opposite. Could this mean something else?

DreamLotus11

I keep getting the knight of wands (usually reversed) in any kind of reading that has to do with my soul/personality/outward projection. I know for fact I am not the knight of wands (I even asked a friend their opinion) but I have, I guess, fantasized being like the person the knight of wands represents. I also want to add today I did a one card reading, I asked my inner guide to "show me what I currently need to know" and I pulled the knight of wands. Later on I shuffled the deck up to put it away and when I turned the deck over to put it in its case there was the knight of wands at the very bottom. I feel like the cards are telling me that the part of my personality that is the knight of wands needs to come through. That I need to be more like him, because I'm honestly quite the opposite. Could this mean something else?

Are you always moving too quick? Always speeding with things and not listening? You go too fast and ,eave too fast. Slow down. If that's you?

Metra

Are you always moving too quick? Always speeding with things and not listening? You go too fast and ,eave too fast. Slow down. If that's you?

No I'm quite the opposite of that. The fact that it's usually reversed makes me feel like it's a part of me that is trying to come out but is blocked. I'm just not sure if there's some other message I keep missing.

Enlightenment23

The Knight of Wands reversed might be inciting you to get up and move. Stop being sedentary. Travel! Take that road trip! Are you wondering whether you should make a trip to somewhere? Study abroad? That kind of stuff? Whatever it is, this card is telling you that you need to jetset to wherever you've been yearning to go.

Jennalyn

Hmmm, Knight of Wands might mean, like you say, that he is a side of you that you repressed and who is trying to get out; if you feel drawn to him at all, this must mean something. When I was younger I was definitely the Knight of Wands type and I remember the impulsive aspect, acting spur of the moment. etc. Now I (like to think) I've evolved more into a queen; I do know that the very cautious, careful type is the opposite to the Knight of Wands, so the fact he is reversed may represent you, your cautious, careful side.

Metra

Hmmm, Knight of Wands might mean, like you say, that he is a side of you that you repressed and who is trying to get out; if you feel drawn to him at all, this must mean something. When I was younger I was definitely the Knight of Wands type and I remember the impulsive aspect, acting spur of the moment. etc. Now I (like to think) I've evolved more into a queen; I do know that the very cautious, careful type is the opposite to the Knight of Wands, so the fact he is reversed may represent you, your cautious, careful side.

Oh I never thought of it like that! Hmm that makes me wonder now if the cards are telling me to let that side come out or if I'm just being shown who I am, the opposite of the knight of wands. I asked the cards recently, "how do I bring the energy of the knight of wands into my life?" And I got the 8 of swords, ace of swords and the magician. From that I saw a lot of themes of courage, letting go, not second guessing yourself, having all that you need within you. Those traits remind me of the knight of wands in some ways. He never second guesses because he acts right away, he is never bound, always acting.

Jennalyn

Yes, from my experience with the Knight of Wands he's not bound by mental restraints - in other words, his energy overpowers any type of mental restriction or fear - he's just a "Go for it and see what happens, suffer any consequences later" sort of person - which gets him into a lot of trouble sometimes, haha, but the risk and challenge is what makes it exciting! So I'd say cut through your fears with those swords.

Seraphina

Hi Metra
I don't do reversals but personally I agree with some others here...
The knight of Wands is telling you to get out there a bit more, use some of his qualities, it's ok to be impulsive, spontaneous and take a risk now and again!

The Knight is a bit of a hot head...but he is passionate about living life to the full!
So...it doesn't mean go absolutely crazy and the complete opposite to the sort of person you are, just, take a little bit of his personality that's all. :))

the world is saved

Yes, from my experience with the Knight of Wands he's not bound by mental restraints - in other words, his energy overpowers any type of mental restriction or fear

*penny drops*

That's just clicked something into place for me, thank you!

Laurelle

A lot of times the way we view ourselves and they way other people view us are completely different.

And then, of course, there is the way we actually are.