Four of Swords Rx and Four of Cups

GrailKing

I did a simple cross reading today asking for guidance on my progress toward attracting true love into my life. In the two positions labeled 1) What I already know and 2) What I need to learn I drew the Four of Swords Rx and the Four of Cups (upright). Deck used was the Druid Craft Tarot.

My interpretation is of these two cards goes something along the lines of the following: The Four of Swords Rx represents a period of refining my thoughts and creating a mental foundation for the idea of the kind of relationship I wish to attract. In this case, I am interpreting the reversed appearance of the card as a indication that I've either not done enough along these lines or I've done enough and am moving forward.

The Four of Cups seems to be indicating that I need to work on my emotional state and develop a foundation that focuses on my dreams and emotional needs. Working from the imagery of the card, there is a fourth cup that may hold exactly what I'm daydreaming of; however, I need to wake from my reverie to grasp it.

I'm wondering if these fours are pointing to a need to get moving, any motion will do.

DreamLotus11

I did a simple cross reading today asking for guidance on my progress toward attracting true love into my life. In the two positions labeled 1) What I already know and 2) What I need to learn I drew the Four of Swords Rx and the Four of Cups (upright). Deck used was the Druid Craft Tarot.

My interpretation is of these two cards goes something along the lines of the following: The Four of Swords Rx represents a period of refining my thoughts and creating a mental foundation for the idea of the kind of relationship I wish to attract. In this case, I am interpreting the reversed appearance of the card as a indication that I've either not done enough along these lines or I've done enough and am moving forward.

The Four of Cups seems to be indicating that I need to work on my emotional state and develop a foundation that focuses on my dreams and emotional needs. Working from the imagery of the card, there is a fourth cup that may hold exactly what I'm daydreaming of; however, I need to wake from my reverie to grasp it.

I'm wondering if these fours are pointing to a need to get moving, any motion will do.

You need to heal (4 of swords) from heartbreak or depression (4 of cups) first, you just need some time to heal first.

GrailKing

DreamLotus, thank you for the reply--I can definitely see this interpretation. It is relevant. With fours, I usually think of grounding and of forming a stable base of operation, and the idea of healing would embody this concept. I've just been feeling a little too rooted for the last few months, however.

DreamLotus11

DreamLotus, thank you for the reply--I can definitely see this interpretation. It is relevant. With fours, I usually think of grounding and of forming a stable base of operation, and the idea of healing would embody this concept. I've just been feeling a little too rooted for the last few months, however.

Just take some time away from even worry worrying about it all. Just do you. Rediscover yourself again.

The only you is you. You were born for a reason, we all go through stuff. You can do it.

DreamLotus11

If it makes you feel any better, a guy I thought I liked has now become pretty creepy. So now I have to be a bitch Lol

GrailKing

Just take some time away from even worry worrying about it all. Just do you. Rediscover yourself again.

The only you is you. You were born for a reason, we all go through stuff. You can do it.

Thank you for the encouraging words. Loved the other post and have been able to relate at various times.:)