Triple Virgo

Kibeth

Thankfully, Gemini =D

Professor X

dadsnook2000 said:
Well, it is a hard cross to carry when one is a multiple Virgo --- sort of like the "Being an eagle in a hen coop" problem. It just teaches us to be highly, very highly tolerant of all those others around us who just don't match up to any standard we can imagine. Try to think of yourself as being a role model or a teacher for the progressiveness of humanity.

Moon, IC, Neptune, Sun in Virgo.

You have a LOT of Virgo as well. That is about as bad I am with it. You are right people are never going to live up to the standards that we have for them and life in general. I see that this is fact of life that Virgos must deal with. Virgos must deal with the fact that most of the populace will not be able to get things done like we can. It is the rare person on a job that gets things done better than a Virgo can.

My mind works like a computer. It just as efficient and just as fast as getting things done. I have had a hard time dealing with others whose minds dont work as fast as mine done. In fact I often wonder just HOW IN THE HELL do others get along in life having minds that work so slowly.

The abilites that Virgos have are a blessing and a curse as well. You have to learn how to handle all aspects of it all.

danny.mac85

My husband has a double Cancer, a Sun Cancer and a Rising Cancer. He is one of the most emotionally driven people I know..

Cheers,
Danielle******

le.jour.obscurcit

Professor X said:
You have a LOT of Virgo as well. That is about as bad I am with it. You are right people are never going to live up to the standards that we have for them and life in general. I see that this is fact of life that Virgos must deal with. Virgos must deal with the fact that most of the populace will not be able to get things done like we can. It is the rare person on a job that gets things done better than a Virgo can.

My mind works like a computer. It just as efficient and just as fast as getting things done. I have had a hard time dealing with others whose minds dont work as fast as mine done. In fact I often wonder just HOW IN THE HELL do others get along in life having minds that work so slowly.

The abilites that Virgos have are a blessing and a curse as well. You have to learn how to handle all aspects of it all.

Lol okay. Just because you like things done a certain way, does not mean it's done better than somebody of a different sign.

I seriously cannot believe what I am reading. You do not know for a fact that people's minds work slower than your mind does. Their minds just work differently.

Lol.

214red

Professor X said:

intellectually is one thing, emotional intelligence is another, how do you find that you handle emotions?

its quite funny, even when you type you type exactly as a virgo would (which i know you are) but it stands out soo much! minds work in very interesting and varied ways, a virgo might compute fast, however when it comes to thinking outside the box i dont think they are the leaders.

"I have had a hard time dealing with others whose minds dont work as fast as mine does" that smacks of issues accepting people who are different.

i would love to see a capricorn and a virgo in competition, you might be faster but capricorns are perfectionists too...

please dont take offense about what i am saying, i am curious which is all, after all i have a virgo mars...i need to understand what makes people tick

le.jour.obscurcit

Professor X said:
What I hate most about being a Virgo is that I so damned critical of everything I see. I always seem to find something wrong the people around. Not to say that I am wrong about what I see but you generally should not notice that type of stuff about everyone you see.

What you may define as "wrong", could be defined as logical or practical by someone else.

Professor X said:
Another things is I do thing better than 99% of the people around and I am not afraid to admit that fact. They just dont do things as well as I can do them. I think a lot of Virgos feel like that.

You (and other Virgoans [sorry, I'm not trying to group you all, but for the sake of example]) do things in your own way, which you believe is practical because it suits you. For a fire sign, doing things illogically and by impulse, seems practical to them because it works for them. You're not perfect because you think so.

Professor X said:
I dont try to criticize but I cant help but to notice all the stupid crap that these foolish people out here do.

As I said previously: The "stupid crap" you see "these foolish people" do, is all about how you perceive it. This is a matter of subjective perception.

Just my opinion, as you have given yours; you are the most narcissistic Virgo I've ever come across.

214red

danny.mac85 said:
My husband has a double Cancer, a Sun Cancer and a Rising Cancer. He is one of the most emotionally driven people I know..

Cheers,
Danielle******
i only have sun cancer , i cant imagine being lead by my emotions as much as your husband, are they stable or up and down? I used to be up and down as an empath all the time, and that was hard but i have alot of earth in my chart to ground me .

do you find he is a daydreamer?

WolfyJames

I'm indeed triple something but not virgo, triple aquarius, with my sun, mercury and venus all in aquarius and all of them right next to each other. My moon is in gemini so that makes me quite "airy". I'm quite relieved to have virgo as a rising sign to ground me, he's the one who does the chores, organize things and makes all these lists we cannot live without.

le.jour.obscurcit

I have my Sun, Mercury, North node and ascendant all in Sagittarius, so this makes me fairly Sagittarius-ish to say that least. :p

I'm lost for words to say though. lol.

214red

i have leo and taurus in triplicate, nothing like the poor professor x

leo in mercury, venus, saturn

taurus moon, ASC, jupiter, chiron

so not as powerful as the triples here, am not sure i feel it as much as you guys. the taurus hits me a bit as its a bit stuck in the mud sometimes.