Bias Earth Signs (C/P)

krysia322

Based on the hilarity of this thread, I thought it'd be fun to do consolidated postings of each sign, and continue the madness in a more organized fashion. ;)

Then I realized that would take 12 separate threads, which --if they could have their own child board-- would be fine, but since they don't, would suck up too much of the other discussion thread space, and no doubt would wind up being bumped down the pages, never to be seen again.

Soooo... I thought, segregation by Element. ;) That way, it'd only take 4 consolidated threads and we'd also be able to see in a glance through postings similarities of approach within Elements. (Which is always cool.) :D

Without further ado...

CAPRICORN ~ TAURUS ~ VIRGO ~

krysia322

Having opened the topic, I thought it fair to begin the postings in the hopes that everyone will eventually jump --or chime-- in. :D

From the Bias Poll as of this posting, I see that Capricorn is doing an exceptional job of ticking folks here off with an outstanding 10.12% of the vote. ;)

But then... That's what Capricorns do best, right? An exceptional job. Next to the word "ambitious" in the dictionary, is a black and white photo of stoic Capricorn. Of course, they're only 12 years old in the photo... because if you flip forward a few pages to "outrageous" in the dictionary, you'll find... Well, aside from that photo of Capricorn Howard Stern, oh, and of course, Elvis, a full Technicolor photo of zany, 45 year old Capricorn. Cheers to the Sign of Reversed Aging! :D LOL...

(Actually, that's not bad at all, considering that's all I can come up with to gripe about, LOL... for now. ;))

You won't see a 15 year old Capricorn chillin' with an Aries of any age (unless said Aries happens to have Capricorn on the payroll)... But bring that Cappie into Middle Age, and you have a party on your hands... Not only a party, but a party with Contacts! Who cares if the tab of said party is being carefully monitored, and that the guests of said party will receive their itemized invoices in Monday's mail. We're hanging out with the A-Listers, because after all, if they're not A-Listers, they wouldn't be on Cappie's PDA! LOL. Whoo hoo!

<throws confetti and takes a slug of Kristal (at $25.00 a slug)>
:D

Gemini Rising

I get along with Taurus quite well. Very well, in fact. It must be the whole sharing Venus thing...I'm a Libra sun.

Capricorns--don't know any. Well, one...she's a friend of mine. She can go back and forth between bitterly hateful and extremely loving in minutes, though... o_O

Virgos. Oi. The criticism drives me up the wall, as do the OCD little habits they have. That, and I don't know a single Virgo that IS...well...virginal. I was molested by a Virgo at a very young age, every single Virgo female I know is a complete whore (not saying that they ALL are, just the ones I personally know...which are quite a few) and all the Virgin men I know are just plain cruel. Sorry, Virgo...but I suppose knowing that yours is the sign of the virgin and none of the Virgos I know ARE...I'm fifteen, btw...I kinda wonder what the deal is. o_O

krysia322

Wow... Virgos are an odd lot, I think. I don't know very many ---which is a good thing, because the extreme few I do know, I don't get along with. (Probably me rocking that Mercury in Pisces and Neptune in the First House.)

And there's a couple of famous Virgos (infamous?) who really tweak the word weird. Michael Jackson comes to mind...

Gemini Rising

EW! Michael Jackson's a VIRGO?!?!?!

...only to prove my point more that this is truly the most confusing sign of the zodiac...

Then again, there are the Librans like me, always back and forth and back and forth...or Geminians, always changing the subject. I swear they also possess powers of teleportation. I was talking to one in my biology class today (new student, but he's only temporary--he's moving again next week, go figure) and we were having pleasant conversation. Then I blinked, and he was gone! I looked around the room for a second to see where he was, then looked back to his chair and he had just gotten back from the bathroom, which is almost the whole way across the school.

Then again, Aquarius can be pretty weird at times...just so...random. Or the Cancerians, with their unpredictable moods...there are a few who can be quite belligerent. But of course I won't tell them that, it'll only hurt their feelings...

But Leo's absolutely perfect. Oh, most definitely. (Shhhh...)

cheekyminx

VIRGO!!! Tsk tsk lol

Earth signs eh? My family are all earth & I'm the only air sign *sigh* Capricorns always have to be right & have their way lol as for Virgos...where on earth do I even begin lmao

cheekyminx

Oh one word that comes to mind, stubborn. Can't change an earth signs mind. Its their way or the highway....

Whitestar

Mutable vs. fixed

Actually Virgo is a MUTABLE earth sign. Some traits associated with mutable signs are flexible, versatile, harmonizing, adaptable, and good with people.

However, Taurus is a fixed earth sign, hence the stubbornness...

Whitestar

ChangeMyMind

it seems like my life is surrounded by capricorns. (and im libra, so im destined to get into fights with them)

capricorn dad, heaps of capricorn friends, and i think my boss is capricorn too (if not she must be a virgo)

capricorn = extreme critical, cold and reserved (upon 1st meeting), insecure too?

strange enough, i have a very good virgo friend, shes NOTHING like virgos (critical) and she acts more like a air sign.

taurus = talks alot (lol)