Bias Earth Signs (C/P)

krysia322

Taurus: Hard to get moving. Hard to stop once they're going.
Huh. That's funny. I've said the same thing about my Suburban... especially in the Winter. LOL. :D

GoddessArtemis

Taurus: I mostly love these folks. I'd marry one, I think. :D They're down-to-earth (really), generous, stabilizing (Gd love them, so much so for me), reliable, dependable, solid, nurturing, give great hugs, dedicated, determined, stubborn (but so am I, so I can't judge), pig-headed (me too), single-minded (me too), persistent (me too), organized, orderly, goal-oriented, comforting, sexy, lascivious, gluttons (in a good way, mostly), sensual...yes, yes, I love them. They can also be very stubborn and stuck in their ways to a fault, but again...I can't complain, because so I can sometimes be the same way (Venus/Mars in Taurus here).

Capricorn: I mostly like these folk. Too workaholic for my taste, but I admire their dedication and drive. They can live by-the-book, nothing-gets-in-the-way-of-their-ambition style, and all around solid. A little too mellow for me at times, too, and a little too conservative...which really makes me want to (sensually) corrupt them :D...and that isn't too hard, since they like to dip into my life often for a little wild and crazy, but fun, times. We get along alright, mostly. And P.S. they are just as dedicated in the bedroom, thank you very much! :p

Virgo: Now, my solar opposites...they're sweet, but so unlike me. Patient, dependable, but moody. How did Pisces get such a bad rap, I'd like to know, because a lot of the Virgos that I know are so internally tortured! They have chicken-little syndrome, and worry way too much, so their anxiety makes me more anxious. I tried dating a couple of them, but it wasn't challenging enough for me. I like difficult people, I think, and that does not include being with someone with OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder), which is a Virgoan trademark, I believe. :)

GA

krysia322

P.S. they are just as dedicated in the bedroom, thank you very much!
EEK! :-o

<runs screaming down the hall>

<comes to a screeching halt, catches breath>
OT: Okay, other than the basic ;) and :) and :D, how (and where are they!) do you put in different emoticons/smileys? I've been a member here for three years, and I still haven't figured that out.

ChangeMyMind

i have a question.

is it true that taurus are great hidders? of their personality and their objectives?

krysia322

is it true that taurus are great hidders? of their personality and their objectives?
I don't think it is.
The Tauruses I've known have always had very enjoyable, very earthy and affectionate personalities... and they've certainly never been shy about their objectives.

squeakmo9

Virgo
Depending what other astro factors are going on, they can talk ad nauseum, highly critical, hypersensitive, but very precise...my step-dad is one and he can build just about anything.

Capricorn
I've had a Cappie friend for over 30 years and just found out that she has a Taurus ASC...no wonder we got along so well! She is very stubborn, thinks of herself as free-thinking until she gets "stuck". So not as flexible as I thought she would be. Smart as hell, great sense of humor, real fun to be with. Capable of deep conversation, very loving and dedicated to family. Just brokeup with a Cappie (romantically), my first experience with one...very passionate in private but has a "modest/shy/conservative" mask, interesting combo.

Taurus
Saving the best for last, did I mention that I was one, eh?
Love loving the one I'm with, in every way;)
All the good things that life has to offer, I'm for!
I love my pets, family, friends, capable of great loyalty, have a creative streak, and yes VERY MODEST!

ChangeMyMind said:
i have a question.

Yes, absolutely.
:p

ChangeMyMind

wat about virgos? are they good hidders?

SirenRising

well

I'm (about 4 planets, NN, some other stuff, all in 6th - Pluto in Libra but still on the 6th) Virgo. Completly agree with the «neurotic» and «ocd» adjectives attributed to this sign.
I need a pure enviornment 8).
Virgo and Capricorn are wild sex beasts.
Capricorn is the most kinky of the zodiac (self-repression brings this up). They can be cool/d, calculating and just... vile.
I really get along with them (grin): their friendship is eternal, they are strong and reliable. And deep.

Taurus is very basic: they were born to cook, possess people and keep things. They remind me of an Aries in slow motion too, sometimes.

squeakmo9

SirenRising said:
Taurus is very basic: they were born to cook, possess people and keep things. They remind me of an Aries in slow motion too, sometimes.

LOL!!!
That interp is a keeper!
:D

Barbaras Ahajusts

Taurus on the mark!

SirenRising said:
I agree with squeakmo9, this is a keeper.

My oldest grandson is a Taurus and my son is an Aries. I love to watch them banter. Uncle Aries is whip fast and Nephew Taurus comes back a bit slower, but with just as much style as his Uncle Aries! LOL!

Excellent capture SirenRising!
But this ole Capricorn Gal ain't no sex siren. Unless its that damn Cancer dampening her sex life again! LMAO!

Barb