If a person is intuitive, psychic, clairvoyant etc

Sun, moon or rising sign

• Total voters

Little Hare

i'm an aries with a cancer moon and leo rising

Gemini Rising

I'm finding this all really fascinating...

I have ONE water planet in my chart, which is Pluto in Scorpio. As for Neptune and Uranus, they're conjunct in Capricorn square my conjunct Sun and Mercury in Libra. My midheaven is Pisces, though...although I still have NO clue what the Midheaven represents.

My intuition is odd. I get flashes now and then that turn out to be true. And when I sense doom, well...it ALWAYS means doom is imminent. (I can never sense good things, though...I never wake up and think "Ah, this will be a great day!" I'll either think nothing or sense doom.) I'm very intuitive about people, but only if I have never met them before...first impressions are very powerful for me, and are often right. Events I can never predict. Tarot I'll get visions quite often, and in that respect, I'm extremely psychic.

However, I'm mostly intellectual. I can come up with lightning-fast answers to questions using pure logic and back it up, too. It amazes me sometimes, and I'll wonder where I came up with the right answer...it's almost like simply KNOWING, but there's still logical steps that occur in my mind--they just occur so fast sometimes even I can't track them. However, that could be my Gemini Rising and Mercury/Sun conjunction...squares aren't fun.

I my input was valuable!
~Nicky

Gemini Rising

And while I'm reading back, I'll throw in my two bits about the Nature vs. Nurture arguement.

Yes, it's true--some people just have a natural knack for things, psychic abilities included. I have a natural knack for acting and singing as well as music composition and writing. (I have Sun, Mercury, Pluto, and Mars in the 5th house as well as a Moon in Leo.) However, dancing? No way--I have rhythm, but no coordination, and I'm not really agile. I worked on it and I was getting better, but then gave up on it because I lacked interest.

Now, drama and theater is one thing where this comes into play the most--especially in acting. Singing you can learn pitch and tone, dancing you can learn rhythm and motion, but acting is one thing you usually have or you don't--otherwise it's teaching how to express emotion that YOU yourself aren't feeling, it's what the character is feeling. However, even in this case, I've seen people who have had NO talent for it whatsoever get the leads in plays and bring the audience to laughter and tears. However, it couldn't be TAUGHT, like dancing or singing--you had to discover it for yourself.

I think that's very much like psychic abilities--you start out either having it or not at all, and if you don't have it, you have to nurture it YOURSELF, and can't be taught HOW by others.

cheekyminx

Excellent points have been brought up.

So in regards to people like Mozart & Beethoven, they could be the equivilent of John Edwards and Jame Van Praagh?? Hmmm I'd like to know these 4 mens astro chart....now that would give us some more information to work a few things out.

So let me get this right. There are people who pick up music or playing an instrument very easily (gifted) and others who through hard work & determination end up being able to play the piano or violin. But if you compare it to singing, we can all sing....some people briliantly, some very good, some OK and some bad (me) but at the end of the day we still can ALL sing. So the capacity to do something is within us, if we are not gifted or find it easy to do we can still give it a whirl and hope for the best? I guess being open minded is a good term to use.

:bugeyed: Didn't realise how indepth and complex this topic really is ;)

prudence

I have definitely had my moments of intuition, though I do not consider myself psychic. (empathic seems to fit)

My Jupiter is in the 8th house (in scorpio, with a square to my Mercury in Aquarius, 11th house) My Sun and North Node are in Pisces in 12th house. (my Asc is also Pisces)

I have heard that when your Neptune is the most elevated planet, that there are certain "psychic" tendencies. (my Neptune, at 0 degrees Sag is the most elevated planet in my chart, in 9th House, with a square to my Sun at 0 degrees Pisces)

To be honest I have not really pushed myself to develop any abilities as it makes me a little nervous. :)

cheekyminx

Thanks for this star-lover :)

Beethoven -Sagattarius/Sagattarius/Taurus
Mozart - Aquarius/Sagattarius/Virgo

Moon - fire
Rising - earth
Ascendant - earth
Descendant - water
2nd house - air
8th house - fire

The only similarities....I don't have much of an idea when it comes to Astrology :D But I'm learning ever so slowly.

Whitestar

Scorpio moon here :)

Wandlimb

Belatrix said:
Ha,ha.This is a good one.
Lets not forget that houses have qualities of their own.Then,look to aspects too.Aspects of planets to Mercury.
If Wandlimb has ascendant in the sign of Virgo,and Sun in Leo,then we just might expect that Sun is eventually in the 12th house-that is watery house.Also,it just might be eleventh house,and in this case Uranus influence will be obvious.

My Sun is in 12th house! :bugeyed: