Hair colour attractions

raventepes

What if a person's hair is bright red???

Right now, my hair's about the color of a Coka Cola can.

wytchwood

mystic mal said:
Have you ladies noticed that when we dye our hair we attract different birthsigns? Keeping it brown will attract the Earth signs,usually when at work and got material things on our mind,red and auburn attract fire signs,when we are career minded and rise to positions of authority,blonde and straight is the air signs and when we are detatching from emotions after strife and playing it cool and dark hair the water signs when we are going through love,emotions and sometimes the lovers triangle,and mystic people. We have our hair cut short when we finish a relationship and wear trousers,we let it grow long and wear floaty feminine things when we find our softer side and looking for love....and people that have it blonde streaked?..look out..cos your changing only gradually to be more independant of another.

I agree with the part about how we do our hair according to what's going on in our love lives, and lives in general, but my husband is an Aquarian and absolutely hates blonde as a hair colour. I am a Libra, and I also much prefer dark hair and have only rarely been attracted to a blonde.

Zoe

The crowned one

EDIT>>>I interpreted "birthsigns" wrong making my post redundant to the above information.