Page of Wands timing

nisaba

***Personally I don't see that you can say that Wands are days, and Pents are years or whatever as this idea doesn't make sense, they are tarot cards and cannot be equated with the methods of horary astrology.

It makes as much sense as saying that one piece of cardboard with ink on it means a likely disaster, whilst another piece of cardboard with ink on it means a feeling of overflowing love. :)

Just as you train your cards and yourself to get certain images to fall when certain messages are needed, you train up a deck to get certain cards to fall for certain intervals of time.

willowfox

It makes as much sense as saying that one piece of cardboard with ink on it means a likely disaster, whilst another piece of cardboard with ink on it means a feeling of overflowing love.

***Actually it doesn't as timing is very variable and depends upon probability as well. The cards related to seasons is feasible, and to speed is also feasible but as to timing precisely its relative to the querent.

nisaba

Likelihoods and outcomes are variable also, based on the choices a person wants to make, and other factors. :) Also, how *I* interpret some cards may differ to how you do. Hell, how I interpret some cards in one deck differ with the same card in another deck, and even the same card in the same deck! <warm smile>

nisaba

***We are only referring to the timing method here.

So, train up a deck to do timings the same way you'd train up all our other decks to do meanings. It works for me. It works for a lot of people who have used the method. That's all I was talking about.

willowfox

So, train up a deck to do timings the same way you'd train up all our other decks to do meanings. It works for me. It works for a lot of people who have used the method. That's all I was talking about.

***I cannot train bits of paper to do anything.

Scarlotsmiles

Yes I've tried timing questions & its alawys a stab in the dark & have never got it right but I know ONE reader & one reader only who is ALWAYS spot on with predicting dates. She somehow uses the astrological associations in the cards with whats going on in the planets & the current astral situations then combines them with the numerical value in certain cards. I have no idea how she does it but she has read for me on numerous occasions & is always right & is known to others to be right with her dates on things.

Personally for me Wands is pretty immidiate so I would say don't hang around with applying or you could miss the boat, now is the time to take action there is a job sat there waiting for now but it won't hang around - if you don't apply you won't get the response your looking for. Be decisive, be dynamic, be enthusiastic & positive & you'll get a pretty swift & positive result.

ChristianReader

@ I agree with willow

atypical

Update: I have a job interview next week!

The interview is about 4 weeks from the date of posting. If all goes well, it looks like willowfox will be closest!

Sandalwood

***Probably with the next 4 weeks.

I had this experience with the page of wands. It took around 3-4 weeks for the message to arrive. I thought it would have been quicker with the element fire & the page as a messenger. But no, almost 4 weeks.