Lottery spread

Qofcups

I did this spread last weekend: It worked (sort of)

I can't find the sheet where I wrote down the cards but the first three cards were positive and indicated that I should play. The number cards were all within the limits. The final card was the Emporer which told me that my husband (the father of the house) should buy the tickets.

We only hit two numbers, but while my husband was buying the tickets he picked up a scratch off and won $25. I never would have bought the scratch off, so I think this spread was extremely helpful even if we aren't millionaires!!

linabeet

I've been troubled by this question for a while now - is it ethical? and does it work? I tried the dowsing - no avail.

I think the turmoil stems not from prediction questions but our relationship with money and how it turns the world and our lives.

What is money but an interchange of energy?
Yet if that's the case - why would we nee dthe cards to help us bring it to us? Shouldn't a shift in attitude or beleif do the same?

daneo52

re

LadySkye-Does it work with your pendulum? I tried and the numbers never won. I read somewhere that the pendulum can only tell what has already happened, not predict the future. Curious what your results were!

ArwenNightstar

Xarokys said:
from "How to Use Tarot Spreads" by Sylvia Abraham.

This uses only the major arcana.

------------A-----------
-----C-------------B----

--6---5---4---3---2---1

1 through 6: These cards will provide the numbers to play in the lottery.

Pick up the three cards in position 1 and add the numbers of the cards together. Do not reduce the number values of any cards. If the total is over the limit of the lottery, stop the reading and try another day.

Problem here is that this spread assumes no lottery draws above the number 22. Has anyone tried this one?

EDITED: Would help if I read more closely, huh. Sorry. I now see that the numbers DO adjust for that.

Alpha-Omega

lotto

when y ask the cards for the lotto number say "Give me the winning lotto number for (month-day-year) and say what type of Lotto, likr Mega Millions or somthing elese.

Dragons Lady

I'm gonna try the month day year and see what happens ...thanks for the spread :}

lillyflowers

lottery spread

hi everyone, regarding Xarokys's lottery spread, i tried it many times i doesnt work, and it only gives you the number more that 20's so there is no 1to 10 and we all know these numbers are important too,
so dont bother, wasting your time with that spread

jane76

done this spread and won £10 twice and also won £88 as well with 4 numbers,not a bad spread but i dont do it all the time xx

amethyst57

Phoenix Rising said:
This is a lotto number system I worked out for picking numbers from 1-40 as our lotto system only goes up to 40.
For this you would only use the minors Aces thru Ten.

Cups: 1-10
Wands: 11-20
Pents: 21-30
Swords: 31-40

Aces thru Ten for each suit. So 4 of Pentacles would be
24. 7 Swords would be 37. 10 cups would be 10.

I haven't tried it yet, but I will. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with winning money. Because we all deserve abundance, and if I pick the lucky lotto numbers this way, then lucky me!!! I wouldn't feel guilty one little bit, and why should I. Sure is better than scrimping and saving.

that system sounds great...our lottery numbers go to 59 in one of the games, here in Minnesota...will jot it down, and try it with our lottery games...