Tarot Town

Wardi7

I recently found the Beyond Worlds Tarot Tribe podcasts (great, btw) and they were giving high praise to Tarot Town, so I joined. Needless to say, little disappointed there's been very little activity there and a bunch of dead links. Is anyone else on there or am I crazy>

gregory

Loads of people are allegedly there, but - well, I'm not... I had access for a while (complicated story !) and it looked so like facebleep that I didn't go back.

It's an offshoot of tarotprofessionals - and a lot of people here are members of that.

headincloud

TBH I subscribed and couldn't make any sense of the site, thought it was just me due to learning difficulties and I'd never been on a forum previously so disappointed yes but then joined here so looks like I had a lucky escape.

Pam O

I recently found the Beyond Worlds Tarot Tribe podcasts (great, btw) and they were giving high praise to Tarot Town, so I joined. Needless to say, little disappointed there's been very little activity there and a bunch of dead links. Is anyone else on there or am I crazy>

They had some incentive to join with their book. I did and the freebie was weird.

Needless to say, I never connected. I agree with gregory, AT is wy better to me!

tarotlova

Yes I joined last year and never again, all the post were 12 months and more out of date I have learnt more on this site than anywhere else and the people here seem to be more caring and genuine :)