One Deck Wonder 2014

LunarWolf

Love this!

I love this idea. I just have to figure out which deck to use. I have a favorite (Tarot of the Hidden Realm), but that one's difficult picture-wise.

I will look over my decks tonight and make a decision. Thanks for letting me tag along.

Brenda

Hooked on TdM

Welcome to ODW Lil red and LunarWolf! The more the merrier!

I think this will be great fun too.

Ugh sons home and keeps interrupting. Later gators

autumn and the sword

Are any of you planning to give yourself a reward if you accomplish your goals? I'm thinking about getting myself a nice journal where I can eventually copy over my notes about all of the cards. It would be my own little LWB for the Universal Waite.

-- Meranda

Hooked on TdM

I hadn't but I think that's a really good idea. I have a year to figure out what. Good thing!

Hooked on TdM

I've started a group thread for us. I figure we can use it for daily draws, practice and personal readings for our commitment to our decks. Also an idea (swiping this from Griz's Motherpeace thread) is to exchange readings once we are at a comfortable spot with our decks. Use it if you want to but don't if you don't!

Thread is here:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=4013578#post4013578

LunarWolf

Which deck?

Hi all,

I recently ordered Tarot of the Vampyres which was shipped out a few days ago. I think I'm going to use that deck for this forum as it's a deck I've never actually seen in person yet. I'm not sure when I'll actually receive the deck, but I'm hoping within the next week.

I'll be watching you all, but won't be posting much until I get my hands on some vampyres!

Brenda

P.S. I love the idea of the group thread. I'll definitely be there.

autumn and the sword

Hi all,

I recently ordered Tarot of the Vampyres which was shipped out a few days ago. I think I'm going to use that deck for this forum as it's a deck I've never actually seen in person yet. I'm not sure when I'll actually receive the deck, but I'm hoping within the next week.

I'll be watching you all, but won't be posting much until I get my hands on some vampyres!

Brenda

P.S. I love the idea of the group thread. I'll definitely be there.

By Ian Daniels? I have that deck and it's a beauty. I like to use it for storytelling/brainstorming. I haven't read with it yet because the pips aren't illustrated, which is far outside my abilities as a newb!

-- Meranda

Hooked on TdM

Brenda that is always so exciting! I love the anticipation of waiting for a new deck! I'm excited for you. :)

Becca

LunarWolf

By Ian Daniels? I have that deck and it's a beauty. I like to use it for storytelling/brainstorming. I haven't read with it yet because the pips aren't illustrated, which is far outside my abilities as a newb!

-- Meranda

Hi Meranda,

Yes, that's the one. I hadn't realized that the pips aren't illustrated...I'm also relatively new to tarot, so maybe I won't use that one. I have plenty of others to choose from (can you say addicted!?)...will have to give it some thought.

Brenda

LunarWolf

Brenda that is always so exciting! I love the anticipation of waiting for a new deck! I'm excited for you. :)

Becca

Becca,

Me too! That's why I keep buying new decks!! I've been eyeing the Vampyres deck for a while and finally gave in.

I don't think it will be a good deck for this thread as Merenda pointed out that the pip cards aren't illustrated....but I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Brenda