Crystal Study Group: Sunstone

DownwardSpiral

I've been working with Sunstone since the full moon. Although I think I'm ready to put it away I wanted to share my experiences and add it to the study group in hopes that others would share as well : )

You can read about sunstone here.....http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/sunstones.html

The biggest thing I've noticed is feeling tired...to the point of going to bed earlier than I normally would have. That and attracting men.....despite not dressing or acting any differently. I've also noticed my mind playing over and over where I should be focusing and I have more of a me, me, me....... everyone else can wait kind of feeling.

Wooee but the wierdest thing that happened was yesterday at work.......There was a female employee that started talking about me and I heard my name mentioned 4 or 5 times in less than a minute....so I said I'm right here....I can hear you. So then she confronts me and goes on and on about an incident that happened months ago. It's been so long I completely forgot about it. The more she talked the more upset she got. And then I had one of those ah-ha moments. I've heard people talk about giving your power away....and taking your power back. Not only was she trying to blame me for something I had no control over...in a sense she had given me her power. Learn something new everyday.

Anyway those are my experiences........

Hemera

Maybe the excess energy she had was boosted by the sunstone? I mean the energy that kept her going on and on about it?
I like this stone a lot. I find it very warm and soothing and healing but there is obviously a lot of energy in it. I have found beautiful pieces of it in a National Park once.

I have added this thread to our Crystal Study Group Index

delizt

Sunstone never attracted me...I had a small piece and I worked with it for awhile, but I found that I would get anxious around it...I'm extremely sensitive and there's a few stones that either make me outright dizzy and sick to my stomach and sunstone was one of them.

I think it's a very powerful stone and just too much "energy" for me, since I am high energy already...like an overload of caffeine!

Just my experiences:)

DownwardSpiral

Maybe the excess energy she had was boosted by the sunstone? I mean the energy that kept her going on and on about it?
I like this stone a lot. I find it very warm and soothing and healing but there is obviously a lot of energy in it. I have found beautiful pieces of it in a National Park once.

I have added this thread to our Crystal Study Group Index

LOL I don't know but if the stone did boost her energy that wasn't a good thing. And for once I'm glad someone believed me as my Supervisor came around the corner and said if your fighting both of you in the office....and we would of been sent home. And then I really wished I had my moonstone with me.

Something I forgot to mention was yes it does seem to have a very warm effect to it. At work (inside) a few times I had to take my sweater off because I became too hot. At home I was ok with short sleeves and even shorts....that in itself is amazing as my apt. doesn't heat properly and for the most part is too cold.

I did find it interesting that "mentally" my mind was kicked up a few notches. I can't really say if it was my "ego" or "higher self" but one of the two had a clear agenda that kept playing over and over in my mind and refused to be swayed by outside influences. "Physically" I felt drained and I actually worked less overtime than I have been. I also noticed my feet were to the point of being unbearable....it was all I could do to finish my route everyday. So more intense pain.

It's almost like the energy of the sunstone was working against me instead of with me.

DownwardSpiral

Sunstone never attracted me...I had a small piece and I worked with it for awhile, but I found that I would get anxious around it...I'm extremely sensitive and there's a few stones that either make me outright dizzy and sick to my stomach and sunstone was one of them.

I think it's a very powerful stone and just too much "energy" for me, since I am high energy already...like an overload of caffeine!

Just my experiences:)

Thank you for sharing your experiences delizt : )

It's funny that you mention feeling anxious around it. It didn't make me feel anxious but it also didn't have that very calming effect I felt with the moonstone. Other than feeling physically drained I really couldn't put a finger on how it made me feel. Something I just remembered was yesterday on my route.....I noticed lots of people going to one of the houses. At first I thought maybe it was a graduation celebration but then I noticed most of the people were wearing black. Still people were carrying bottles of wine and I could see people sitting on the back porch with cases of beer sitting next to them. There was also people coming and going from the front door. When I got to the porch the daughter took the mail from me and I could hear lots of people talking inside. And it seemed as soon as I turned and started walking away I started getting hit with feelings of sadness. I knew these weren't my feelings and this was kind of strange now that I think about it. I've been "overcome" by others feelings before but these were like little raindrops falling. I could "feel" their presence and knew they were there but these were little "taps" I chose to shoo away. So I can't really say if the sunstone drew the "feelings" to me or helped create a "barrier" to keep them from mixing with my own.

Tigerangel

My Sunstone

I have been feeling drawn to working more closely with my crystals and stones lately, found this Crystal study group that I will start to post on as I work through my crystals and stones.

This morning I had the urge to sit and meditate with a small piece of sunstone that my sister bought me many years ago, it was actually her birthday yesterday aswell so I'm not sure if that has an connection to why I picked my sunstone to work with today instead of one of my other crystals or stones.

Anyway after holding it for awhile I noticed that I could hear a high frequency sound in my mind, and sounded sort of like a high pitch chime, also my right ear feels very warm and I felt a slight headache on my left temple which then moved to my right temple, I'm still feeling the heat and slight headache on my right side, also I'm starting to feel heat travel down the right side of my body, I'm still holding the stone just now, the high frequency I was hearing has moved to a lower tone but still there.

I think I will work with this stone for the next couple of days and see if I experience anything else from it.