A Card a Day of Sacred Circle

Nitegoddess

March 19.... 4 of Swords...

As much as this card implies to rest.. I cannot.. I have a meeting in which I need to schedule and the others are being difficult to get a hold of.
However, I am going to take the warning and go and meditate at least for a 1/2 hour. Who am I to tempt fate?

mj07

Page of Cups

This card is titled "Reflection" and shows a young man wearing purple, kneeling by a stream or lake. He holds a cup in front of him and a big fish has jumped out of the water to talk with him. I've spent a lot of time this week reflecting on my life, learning tarot and other things (the pages are big learners, if I'm not mistaken!) I think the card is telling me two things. One, as the work week winds down, I've made the right decisions in how I've spent my time. And two, I need to learn more about court cards since this is the second one I've gotten, two days in a row!

starsongs

Sacred Circle, Card-A-Day, March 19

2 of Wands for the third time....:D

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

starsongs

13thFaeChylde

March 19 ~ Sacrifice

I've sacrificed a lot of sleep and hot meals this week!
(due to killer stomach virus making the rounds at my house)

sharon

March 19 - 5 Swords

Hi All,

As soon as i pulled this card, i wanted to pull another one - especially as the keyword for this card is defeat.

I've yet to see how it applies to my day but it raises the question - am i defeating someone or something or am i the one being defeated?

Regards Sharon

Phoenyx*

March 19th, 2004: The Star...again....

Yesterdayw as an awesome day. But today?! Oh dear Lordy! Everything seems to be going wrong so far, and its only noon. Maybe the card is telling me to have hope, that things will turn out for the better. *sighs*

Editted to say what actually happened....Things actually went progressively downhill from there. *sighs* But I guess I should be grateful that it didn't get any worse than it ended up. :(

13thFaeChylde

Yikes!
I think I found my sacrifice....

IT replaced my cpu with a new one, and while most everything is the same, a huge project I've been working on (but had yet to save to another drive) is awol!

BUT... my computer is faster...so I can re-create (ugh!) it faster next time. I hope :(

CreativeFire

20 March - The Star

Drew The Star early this morning, which I think is a great card to draw after my 10 of Swords yesterday!

Really like this paragraph from the book:

"This card is the herald of new beginnings instigated by an experience that will give you new hope in the future, an inspiration that will give you the courage and strength to go on. Your horizons will broaden and you will feel a renewed mental and physcial vigour."

I feel better already :) and looking forward to the rest of the day.

Would love to hop into this picture and dance around the fire (like open fires!) and sit amongst the stones and let the light of the star shine down on me.

CreativeFire

Phoenyx*

March 20th, 2004: 5 of Disks - Restriction

Oh, I'm feeling very restricted right now with no car. :(

13thFaeChylde

March 20th ~ World Tree (again!)

Today is the first day of Spring ~ HAPPY OSTARA!
The winter is now over and complete
A new season has sprung

This card is about transformation and transcendence. I find it very cool that after pulling Death more times than I can count over the fall/winter, that the beginning of spring has given me the World/Universe two times!

A card that pertains to travel....and I'm planning a couple of trips this year with the family, and a HUGE trip in Sept. to Bali to see my girlfriend...so this is a very good sign to me! Everything will fall into place, just as it always does.