My moldavite experience

yannie

Okay, so I've visited the shop a few times for my moldavite, and notice that when I hold it while talking to the shopowners, it's as if I'm talking through some sort of fog. I sound, to myself, quite muffled, also I speak softly, calmly and slowly. But my mind is clear though, no difficulty comprehending things and having conversations.

Also, I find that when I think something (not always a question) to my guides, I get a woozy head in response.

Does anyone else get this way? Can someone explain why I'm getting that foggy, woozy head sensation? I mean, I know it's the moldavite, but what's happening to me? Am I getting my neurons re-wired or something :?::bugeyed:

I find that doors have been opening for me, internally and externally too, since I got to know my little piece. I swear it gets a little jealous, because one day I decided to visit another shop that sells moldavite to compare prices (my regular haunt is way more affordable), and the next day, when I went to visit my piece, the shop was closed early. And when I held a new piece that came in to my regular shop, my "old" Moldavite felt dead for a while after I chose to stick with it upon comparing their energies. It was strong when I held the two together! LOL.

celticnoodle

I imagine that people have a variety of experiences with their moldavite. Mine, when I first got it gave me an internally tingly feeling. It is a pendant and I wore it on a chain, that I'd take off at night and lay beside my bed on the bedtable. I had no idea of its strong energies, and I was waking up with terrible headaches that would become debilitating migraines.

When I finally mentioned this to the shop owner where I purchased the moldavite, it was then that I found out it could very possibly be my new gem! I was told to purchase a grounding stone, Pietersite to wear with it--and to also not wear it all the time, until I could build up a tolerance for it. I had to begin putting it in anotehr room, and I began wearing it only a few hours a day. I finally got past having those nasty headaches, and can now handle the moldavite.

It is a gem with a very strong energy that can drain you in some way. I've heard of the moldavite flush--which is a common experience, but not sure if I had that or not. That is when you feel hot and bothered, (like a hot flash during the change of life, I think)--while in its presence.

I would say that your new moldavite sounds like a crystal that is eager to work with you. I'd advise when you first bring it home, to spend some time with it, meditating--IF you can handle being with it for some time. It is a great crystal to meditate with and especially if you pair it up with another crystal--such as moldavite with an amethyst to REALLY open your crown chakra.

I believe moldavite really helps to activate other crystals as well. They sort of give it a boost!

yannie

Thanks for sharing your experiences so others can avoid splitting headaches with this gem, CN :)

And interesting that you should mention the amethyst! My primary intention for the moldavite is healing, but it looks like I'm being led down another path along with the healing! I've always been reluctant to develop my psychic abilities to the fullest because I don't want to deal with negative "things"... Someone once told me that once my third eye is open, I have to take the bad with the good. No thanks! I'm very selective about what comes through to me. I read that moldavite connects one only to what's Light...if that is true, it looks like my guides are listening & connecting me only to what's good for me at a pace I can handle. At this stage in my spiritual journey... I think they're saying IT'S TIME, and I can handle it lol. I'm excited to take it home with me! :D

celticnoodle

Yes, I've read that too about the moldavite, (being protective, allowing only beings in the white light through to you), and I think it must be true. I do practice a lot of grounding and protecting, etc. etc. etc. But, I figured it doesn't hurt to add the crystals that could also help! I have to say, I've been fairly lucky too---or the moldavite and all the grounding and protecting and praying I do is paying off. At any rate, it sure as heck can't hurt! :D And, the moldavite is cool too. :) A very pretty crystal.

Padma

Here is an excellent and informative article about moldavite properties and healing uses :)

http://www.metaguides.net/moldavite.jpg

It is written by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ashian, who co-wrote The Book Of Stones.

ETA left click on mouse to have magnified view of page.

celticnoodle

Oh Padma! Thank you very much! I haven't yet read it--but did click on it, enlarged it and will soon begin. :D

The picture of the moldavite on this page is GORGEOUS! Oh, how I'd LOVE to own THAT ONE! :laugh: But, I am sure it comes with an equally big cost. :eek:

yannie

Thanks for the link Padma! Way more informative than the pocket description by Simmons that I read in the bookstore the other day.

CN, I feel very fortunate to have such strong protective guides too :)

I woke to strong howling winds outside my window today, but the sun is shining out. Such winds are usually reserved for monsoon rains in my country, which makes today weird! Then I look out my window while cleaning the sill (lots of pigeons land on it), and a lone green leaf is floating just outside, blown by the wind way up high (I live above the 10th floor). Just above my level is as high as it gets, then it begins to waft its way gently down.

Can't help but feel it's another message...

celticnoodle

that sounded so beautiful! :) Perhaps it is a message for you. Green is the color of life and also represents balance, respect, and rebirth. :) It happens to be my favorite color.

yannie

Rebirth sounds like a fitting message right now :) That moldavite's element is Storm, & the little leaf was blown upwards in a howling windstorm... "Rebirth in the midst of a windstorm" comes to mind :bugeyed: :D

celticnoodle

Rebirth sounds like a fitting message right now :) That moldavite's element is Storm, & the little leaf was blown upwards in a howling windstorm... "Rebirth in the midst of a windstorm" comes to mind :bugeyed: :D

oooh, I like that! "Rebirth in the midst of a windstorm". is kind of poetic. :)