two of wands in love reading

amanda13

Hi all

Last year after my boyfriend broke up with me I did a reading to know what does he feel about me and two of wands came up.
All long this year I did prayers to bring him back. And when I did reading to know that how he feels about me, I again drew two of wands.
For me, this is a very positive card. It signifies that he is waiting for the right time to come back. He definitely likes me and respects me.
But on second thought, after breakup this does not seem the right explanation.
Please help me with other interpretation of this card in my situation.

Luna_25

What always stuck in my mind with this card is that the 'potential exists', potentially, he could still have feelings for you. With the two though, it also means collaborations and partnerships. The two also being progression. Maybe there could be feelings there, I love the fiery passionate side to wands.

So maybe he is still attracted to you, feels the passion that was once between you both, he too could feel like the potential is there to unite once again, but is indecisive on whether too or not. The energy is there to manifest if he decides or one of you make a move?

I use the Gilded Tarot, the two of wands shows a path splitting in two and a man standing before it deciding which path to take.

I dunno, I'm new to this but I hope it helps.

elena_jaymz

Hi, I tend to see the 2 Wands as a "What if I do, what if I don't" card. In your case I think this guy is still wondering if he made the right choice, probably he's weighing the pros and cons of staying alone, as well as of coming back to you, that is to say he's indecisive, he doesn't know what to do at the moment.

However Wands are fast, so to me he will make his final choice soon.

amanda13

Luna that's what strikes my mind as well. I hope this is the case. Thank you for your interpretation.

Elena_jaymz this could be with him. He has been like this. And this could be because of his friends, they are most probably pushing him to stay away from me and his inner self wants to come back to me. Thank you for your interpretation.

Grizabella

It could also mean he already knows he could have you back if he wanted to, but he's looking elsewhere to see what his chances are with others. The 2 of Wands shows a guy with one of his wands securely held upright and stationary and then he's holding another wand. He's also holding a globe as he looks out to sea. This card reminds me of the saying "there are a lot more fish in the sea".

WhyWuh

I would say that Grizabella's interpretation would go very well of what he felt after you two split up. As for now I would say that he's trying to decide if he should come back to you or not. As we have two here and the man is looking at the sea and tries to decide if it's profitable for him to send these ships out and in three of wands we can see that he decided to send them out and is waiting for profit.

Wuh

amanda13

Oh yes! Grizabella, I never interpreted this card this way. As this card is coming up after breakup so definitely he could be looking up for his chances with others. But can it mean for other options in life for example in his career etc? ( I know this is a selfish explanation but I feel it)

Wuh, same comes to my head. There is a chance that he is missing me and weighing on the pros and cons of coming back and moving on. Shall I consider this card to be positive?

WhyWuh

Oh yes! Grizabella, I never interpreted this card this way. As this card is coming up after breakup so definitely he could be looking up for his chances with others. But can it mean for other options in life for example in his career etc? ( I know this is a selfish explanation but I feel it)

Wuh, same comes to my head. There is a chance that he is missing me and weighing on the pros and cons of coming back and moving on. Shall I consider this card to be positive?

In my opinion this card is neutral but towards positive side rather than negative

JoannaCrystal

Hi all

Last year after my boyfriend broke up with me I did a reading to know what does he feel about me and two of wands came up.
All long this year I did prayers to bring him back. And when I did reading to know that how he feels about me, I again drew two of wands.
For me, this is a very positive card. It signifies that he is waiting for the right time to come back. He definitely likes me and respects me.
But on second thought, after breakup this does not seem the right explanation.
Please help me with other interpretation of this card in my situation.
Hi there Amanda šŸ˜Š

So, my first opinion about your question is that you could try to do a different spread.. For example this one I'm attaching!! I don't feel that one card spread would give you the information that you really need!! This spread tells you about how you feel, how he feel, and how your both energies affect the relationship!!

My interpretation of the two of wands is that you should try to see the bigger picture, and look around you and see the whole world instead of just him! During my experience I've learned that sometimes when people leave our lives, is for someone better to come!
Or it can mean that your relationship may have some progress! That's why I think that you could do a bigger spread and ask for knowledge from your inner guide about what type of energie you should put in this relationship, or what influence this relationship may have in your life!! šŸ˜Š

Much light for you!!
d3acd8ef848d25bd05c138c49bf5864b.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

amanda13

In my opinion this card is neutral but towards positive side rather than negative

That gives a sigh of relief to me. It does give the vibe of optimism.