3 swords vs 3 cups rx

Sazzle

As you've mentioned your music teacher being out of bounds, then the 3 swords can mean wanting someone or having feelings for someone who is unavailable to you....as simple as that.

3 cups rx would be unrequited feelings, of where the person never says anything about this, they'll keep it to themselves.

Example: You like someone but never say anything, you become shy about this, they don't know how to tell you, or even if they ever would dare to.

Hi
Sharla.

Definitely never throught about 3 cups rx as unrequited - have seen the 2 cups rx as that though! Interesting take though, I can definitely see if it works for future readings :)

Would the 3 swords not then be my feelings not his? I also don't have any feelings, it was just pure curiosity (and boredom on a weekend hah) that led me to ask. I suppose it is an outcome so maybe MY feelings may change for him towards wanting him in the future- who knows with life sometimes lol

Sharla

Hi
Sharla.

Definitely never throught about 3 cups rx as unrequited - have seen the 2 cups rx as that though! Interesting take though, I can definitely see if it works for future readings :)

Would the 3 swords not then be my feelings not his? I also don't have any feelings, it was just pure curiosity (and boredom on a weekend hah) that led me to ask. I suppose it is an outcome so maybe MY feelings may change for him towards wanting him in the future- who knows with life sometimes lol

If it was just a random question then yes the cards could most likely have picked up on your feelings instead of his, i do find this happens in my readings at times even if i ask about another person.

I read Tarot astrologically and 3 cups is mercury in cancer....if you know anything about the cancer sign , they don't directly do things, they skirt around the edges first before pursuing for fear of getting rejected, or even don't do anything at all.

Sazzle

If it was just a random question then yes the cards could most likely have picked up on your feelings instead of his, i do find this happens in my readings at times even if i ask about another person.

I read Tarot astrologically and 3 cups is mercury in cancer....if you know anything about the cancer sign , they don't directly do things, they skirt around the edges first before pursuing for fear of getting rejected, or even don't do anything at all.

I've never read astrology with the tarot - maybe that is something I need to look in to. Although 3 cups rx now sounds like me! I'm suprised I don't see it more often when I ask the tarot for my own feelings. Thanks sharla that's really got me thinking :) more research to do tonight!

headincloud

3S brings heartbreak and a difficult time emotionally in any situation. 3C is more socially or romantically inclined and often brings difficulty or disappointment in such a situation, can indicate 3 people in a relationship or a situation that's gone awry or often a situation that may have brought joy now brings pain. It's a no go basically.