Middia Lenormand

Middia

Wow this deck is absolutely stunning, your artwork is absolutely amazing, bravo! The images are so soft and ethereal, they give off such a peaceful, soulful vibe, absolutely amazing!

Thank you very much, I did not expect such a big admiration :) Hugs :)

AntonK1111

Wow what a beautiful deck!

Le Fanu

Many thanks :)
Congratulations - what a beautiful and unique deck - it will be very popular around here I'm sure. Done with such sensitivity and skill. Will there be two Fox cards?

Middia

Congratulations - what a beautiful and unique deck - it will be very popular around here I'm sure. Done with such sensitivity and skill. Will there be two Fox cards?

Only one Fox. Why do you ask?

Le Fanu

Because I thought I saw two in the link to the scans...

ETA; yep, just been to check - there are two in the scans - one looking left, one looking right :)

SarahJoy

Because I thought I saw two in the link to the scans...

ETA; yep, just been to check - there are two in the scans - one looking left, one looking right :)

Are you sure you're not seeing the bear? It looked a bit canine to me at first.

Middia

One is Fox, one is Bear :) I should translate it to english :)))

Le Fanu

One is Fox, one is Bear :) I should translate it to english :)))
Oh dear, I am sorry. But I genuinely thought that was two foxes. Don't take it the wrong way - but it was a genuine mistake. I'm afraid I wouldn't have thought of it as a bear. Plus there are no card inserts to help me!

Middia

Oh dear, I am sorry. But I genuinely thought that was two foxes. Don't take it the wrong way - but it was a genuine mistake. I'm afraid I wouldn't have thought of it as a bear. Plus there are no card inserts to help me!

Don't worry. You are not the only one ;) My mom told me both the Fox and Bear is wolf :D Inserts will give the clarity :)