Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

cSpaceDiva

Andrea Serio's Dante Tarot

I bought Andrea Serio's Dante Tarot and it was missing card XXI Principalities. I wrote to Llewellyn and they sent a whole new deck. I would happy to send along any card from this deck (except XXI!).

Chronata

I was just doing a reading...and what a horrible time to find out that you are missing a card!

I have no Judgment in my Spiral! wah!

Maybe someone here can help?

OakDragon

This is a great idea!

As it happens, my matte version Tarot of Dreams came with an extra III of Coins, which I was just going to laminate one of these days to use as a bookmark, but if anyone needs it, I'll be happy to send it along instead! :)

Netzach

Post deleted because I found the card that I thought was missing.

ArwenNightstar

Voyager - Man of Wands

I bought the deck off Ebay after asking the seller to do a count of cards. NEVER occurred to me that he would count the ID card as one. :-( Man of Wands has gone missing.

jackdaw*

Arwen, I had a similar problems with an eBay purchase of the Voyager, only it had 2 Children of Crystals and no Six of Cups. I emailed James Wanless on his website and he sent me the missing card.

LadyMedusa

Oh Dear...

WhiteRaven and Catlin,

This morning I was cleaning out the car and when I went to vacum under the seat, I found several envelopes that had slid under there. I will drop them at post office this afternoon while I am out.

LadyMedusa

ArwenNightstar

QueenofPentacles said:
Arwen, I had a similar problems with an eBay purchase of the Voyager, only it had 2 Children of Crystals and no Six of Cups. I emailed James Wanless on his website and he sent me the missing card.

He rocks. Was right on top of it and happy to send! :)

Scion

ArwenNightstar said:
The missing deck finally got found. And look who I see here! The Knight of Cups! Look for him in your mailbox in a week or so. I have to get him in the mail!

Hey!

Just read your post. I'll give a heads up when he arrives!

:)

Scion

ArwenNightstar

Scion said:
Hey!

Just read your post. I'll give a heads up when he arrives!

:)

Scion

Err. he's still here. SoWWY!