Pictures of our reading space/table

HearthCricket

Gorgeous cloth, LB! What deck is that?

Here is my present mood for starting to work with the Mystic Faerie!

Attachments

• P1011090MysticFaerieReading.jpg
    P1011090MysticFaerieReading.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 1,019

Little Baron

Thanks Hearthy.

Underneath is some lovely fabric that changes colour, depending on where you look at it. It is a burgandy but flashes rich gold. On top is a velbet, with silk edging. It has gold embroidery on. The rest of the room has large Indian throws and chinese furnature, so it fits in nicely with the rich colouring and dark woods and brass.

LB

Little Baron

Forgot to say, the deck is the Margarete Petersen.

And your Mystic Fairie set up looks lovely. :)

LB

frelkins

Is everyone else here married to an interior decorator? I tell you we have an international design TV show here. :)

HearthCricket

Little Baron said:
Forgot to say, the deck is the Margarete Petersen.

And your Mystic Fairie set up looks lovely. :)

LB

Thanks, LB! Ah, the Margarete Peterson. That has such lovely layers and so meditative. Just before surgery, last summer, I meditated on one of the majors-the celestial one (Star?). It was perfect and really helped me focus and relax. I have been learning a lot about that side of tarot, this past year. I also love your Buddha head. Just gorgeous! But that cloth is amazing!

a_shikhs

frelkins said:
As for a_shiks place, I'm claiming the hanging chair. Comfy with a cold drink!
Lol.. You are welcome to come anytime for a cold drink and a nice tarot reading. :)

Little Baron

HearthCricket said:
Thanks, LB! Ah, the Margarete Peterson. That has such lovely layers and so meditative. Just before surgery, last summer, I meditated on one of the majors-the celestial one (Star?). It was perfect and really helped me focus and relax. I have been learning a lot about that side of tarot, this past year. I also love your Buddha head. Just gorgeous! But that cloth is amazing!

I know what you mean. It's rays are giving me warmth as I look through it slowly. So much to see and find.

Thanks re.Buddha head. There are many Buddha's in the room. Big gold ones and little ones in more obscure places.

LB

Bat Chicken

This is my reading table.... :)

Attachments

• reading_table.jpg
    reading_table.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,004

HearthCricket

Another gorgeous spreadcloth! Very nice, Bat Chicken! You have quite a lot of interesting goodies there! I just hope you are doing only 1 card readings with your Maat, because it doesn't look like much room to spread out! The cloth is amazing, as is the bag, the box and other goodies! Very atmospheric!

Isarma

Oh Mother.....!!! They are all lovely! I don't have a camera so I can show you my place, but the deal allways happens in my bed, it's very rare to sit in a chair and see the cards in a table LOL, just sometimes when some querent asks me to go to his/her house