Horary Readings Third Instalment

Ms Magpie

Thanks for asking for clarity! in regards to spirituality, I feel I am stuck or unable to find which way to go. I read alot, I feel I have a gift that has not been fully developed, what direction should I go? Healing, or ?.

Thanks in advance!

curly

Minderwiz said:
Desani first

curly - what's the situation now? are you in a relationship? do you want to get in a relationship? anyone specifically in mind?

The situation is minderwiz - that im currently in a relationship - havnt been happy for a long time - and im in the process up trying to get out of it and pluck up the courage and admit to my hubby that i just dont feel the same anymore - deep down he knows this - things have been v bad at home - even though last week has been better. but it isnt working out for me and im not happy - i've just been lieing to myself.... so yes im currently in a relationship.

but i have feelings for someone else, the person i've feelings for is called 'M' - so if you could see if any changes are going to happen for me. in the future i do want to get in a relationship with 'M'. so maybe if you can pick up anything at all that has relevance to this - would be much appreciated.

blessings,

curly :)

isthmus nekoi

Minderwiz,

It seems you are a bit swamped now, but in the future, could we see a horary chart for something we can all follow along with in the news? Perhaps looking at the future of a company or politician in crisis like BP - that sort of thing?

Minderwiz

Hi Isthmus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to hear from you!!!

In short I don't think so, in that none of us has a direct interest in such a question, unless of course you are thinking of buying or selling shares in it.

What we would use in that situation is an event chart, something similar to the Oil Slick thread, I've actually tried to build in the predictions to that thread, as did Dave and I did try and keep it reasonably up to date in the light of news, which actually gave us a good proportion of hits.

Beebs_94

Well, id love to start my own catering buisness...but that would be taking a huge gamble i guess...

Minderwiz

Reading for Dasani

'Will I move to a smaller house during the next year?'

This is equivalent to will I buy or rent a smaller house in the next 12 months, as, unless someone gives you a property or you squat you will need to negotiate a sale or rental.

For this reading, the first House and it's ruler signify you, your present house is signified by the ruler of the fourth (and planets within it) and the owner of the new property, who will sell or rent is signified by the ruler of the seventh. It does not matter that you are not in negotiations now, or have not identified a property. So the seventh ruler is the potential vendor/landlord. Nobody willing to sell/rent then no new smaller house.

I've attached the chart below. The Ascendant ruler is Mars, the planetary hour ruler is Saturn. Now ideally these should be from the same triplicity or at least be of the same nature. Mars is Hot and Dry, Saturn is Cold and Dry, so we don't have complete agreement there. However as Mars is exalted in Capricorn ruled by Saturn, I'll take that as at least some additional agreement and say the chart is radical. There are no other considerations before judgement to address.

Mars is in it's detriment of Libra, so you are not in a strong postion here. That might be an indication of your dislike of the current circumstances or an overall assessment that you are not in a good negotiating position. At the moment Venus is separating from a conjunction with Mars, so things were actually better for this question some while ago, as Venus not only rules Mars but being a benefic would bring a positive effect (especially given its essential dignity). Venus is now slowing down, though the conjunction will not happen again till Venus leaves Libra and turns retrograde.

The House is signified by Jupiter in Aries (IC in Pisces). Jupiter is in Aries, but retrograde. It's essential dignity is not high and retrogradation weakens it quite a bit. We might infer that the house is too large (Jupiter is associated with expansion and being large) for it's own good (you want to get rid of it). Being in Aries, the House 'likes' you as an occupant, Retrogradation might symbolise some way in which the house is 'backwards' - is it old fashioned, or lacking certain modern conveniences?

Jupiter will soon retrograde back into Pisces, which might well be an indication of change here. Jupiter is also separating from the opposition to Saturn and the change of sign will break that hold. Saturn has some co-rulership of your finances, as Capricorn is intercepted in the second.

The potential vendor/landlord is signified by Venus, and here we return to the point I made a little earlier, You had an opportunity, it seems to be slipping away, as Venus is separating from Mars. That doesn't rule out a deal yet but it's not a good sign.

The sale or rental will involve money, and we need to look at the respective financial circumstances of the parties. Let's take a look at you first. Your financial affairs are signified by the second House and it's ruler, which is Jupiter! Your finances lie in the house itself (at least as far as this deal is concerned). Saturn as we have seen has some rulership in the Second through Capricorn. It's not going to be as strong by any means but Saturn itself is highly dignified, and in the tenth, so it adds quite a bit to your financial strength here.

The vendor/landlord's finances are signified by the eighth House. This is ruled by Mercury. Mercury in Virgo has very high essential dignity but in this chart Mercury is Retrograde and combust. It's essential dignity is taken away, it is also slow, so overall The potential other party is quite well of but may have short term problems, that makes a deal quite attractive.

The only way that you are going to get a deal though is if something or more likely someone brings you and the other party together. Now in Horary the Moon acts as a co-significator for the querent (you). In this chart the Moon is on the eighth House cusp and is applying to a trine with Mars (you), thereafter it will move on to trine Venus (the other party). This is known as translation of the light. The Moon will take your interest to the other party and the trine promises an easy deal.

So whilst the previous opportunity did not work out, it's likely that the next one will and you will get the property you are looking for within the time period.

Attachments

• Dasani Horary.jpg
    Dasani Horary.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 162

poivre

Minderwiz said:
Your financial affairs are signified by the second House and it's ruler, which is Jupiter! Your finances lie in the house itself (at least as far as this deal is concerned). Saturn as we have seen has some rulership in the Second through Capricorn. It's not going to be as strong by any means but Saturn itself is highly dignified, and in the tenth, so it adds quite a bit to your financial strength here.
This year when I have heard my horoscope, they all tell of this 2nd house and of other peoples money...so far I have three people who have come
to rent from us at work. This seems funny...all of a sudden people want
to hand their money over to me...easily??? "financial strength"
I am grateful for this... many tough years have past.

The vendor/landlord's finances are signified by the eighth House. This is ruled by Mercury. Mercury in Virgo has very high essential dignity but in this chart Mercury is Retrograde and combust. It's essential dignity is taken away, it is also slow, so overall The potential other party is quite well of but may have short term problems, that makes a deal quite attractive.
I know I asked about a house move but...
my husband has been working on a deal with someone and if the deal
goes through, we or he will have to move 4 hours away from where we
are now. The cash flow will be good. I may wait for a year to go to give
us time to make everything and everybody happy. The deal has had
some small problems but it looks quite attractive if it works at the lawyers! :)

So whilst the previous opportunity did not work out, it's likely that the next one will and you will get the property you are looking for within the time period.

feedback inside quote

Hope I can find this thread when the offers start!
If we don't move because of change of employment,
I hope a house just shows up. That's what happened for our last
move. We found a house and our house sold within ONE week!

Thanks for your time!
Dasani
:)

If you need more feedback, please let me know.

le.jour.obscurcit

What should I study at University?

here are my details:

18th December, 1992
4:40am
Sunshine, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Reverie

Are repeat offenders welcome?

If so, I'd like to know about my career path in the next 5 years but especially the coming year.

PS - Message "originally posted by cutiecutie on 02/09/2010 at 18:51

isthmus nekoi

Ah, that makes sense. I will check out that Oil Slick thread now :)

Minderwiz said:
Hi Isthmus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to hear from you!!!

In short I don't think so, in that none of us has a direct interest in such a question, unless of course you are thinking of buying or selling shares in it.

What we would use in that situation is an event chart, something similar to the Oil Slick thread, I've actually tried to build in the predictions to that thread, as did Dave and I did try and keep it reasonably up to date in the light of news, which actually gave us a good proportion of hits.