Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 138 : March 22nd - March 29th

Madame Squee

Just downloaded this app to my iPad ... might have gotten carried away by the cheap prices, because I'm not sure I like it. Will give it a go and see ... Victorian fairy.

Oh my! I love the Victorian Fairy! I didn't know an iPad app had been released already. (Must have!)

Maan

merryday for me please. Just got it in trade. Sweet and springlike

Elendil

I've decided to use the Faerie Tarot by Nathalie Hertz this week. I really like her Fantastical Tarot deck but was very disappointed with her Vampire deck...I wonder how I will get along with this one....?

VGimlet

I can already tell the Kundalini tarot is going to be more of an art deck than a reading deck for me. :D But it still deserves a week, so I will persevere.

Madame Squee

I'm doing very well this week with the Francois Chosson 1736 TdM.

Despite thick card stock and square corners, these cards shuffle as smoothly as silk. The finish is more glossy than matte, and it feels to me like it would be highly resistant to scratches, fingerprints and grime, which is a welcome modern innovation IMO. The grime of the original deck, however, is included in the reproduced images, adding to the interesting appearance of the cards. (Who doesn't love historical grime?!)

This numbered deck (No. 887 in a run of 3,000) arrived inside a sturdy, beautifully illustrated (top and bottom), two-piece box, and the cards were wrapped lovingly in a reproduction of the original deck's wrapper.

This one is a keeper! I'm very happy to have it. :love:

jema

My computer has been shutting off al the time, some overheating thing, I got new motherboard and ll the shebangs but it will be a week before i get all that sorted.

Anyway, I am behind on everything!
This week I picked the Initiatory tarot of the Golden Dawn
(pretty bad choice to be honest)

Lil Red

Apparently I had all but forgotten about my Rabbit tarot for this week. I kept on wondering why my Rabbit tarot was out. It was staring at me and I was staring at it. It was like we were having a showdown :joke:
It is just now that I did a reading with it though it is confusing. I keep forgetting what Tulips and daisies meant. I had struggles with the 7 of tulips since I found that card compassion and love. It makes me want to grab the bunny and hug it.
It is a very cute deck, but not the tradional Rider deck. I had to use colors to do my reading with it as well compare it with the Rider to help me out with it. I'm still Thinking if I should use this deck for another week or another deck. Still debatable with it.