It's All in the Cards: Tarot Reading Made Easy

avalonian

wilson said:
Does anyone know if it is possible to get this book in the UK? Thank you.

Saw it in Borders the other day. It's also available on Amazon, check out the used and new bit and you may find a real bargain.

RexMalaki

I know this book is out of print. I was hoping to get it for my Kindle, but I just couldn't wait. I found it for a good price used on Amazon...

I can't wait to check it out. It is written by our own tarotbear !!

tarotbear

OHMYGODDESS! This old thread! :joke:

In all practicality, when the book went OOP I did retain the rights for my manuscript...but with the turmoil in my life at this time I've never considered the e-book route, or how it would work since I have illustrations that have to go with it ... hmmmm

RexMalaki

Tarotbear you should go for it... publish it as an e-book. I just received my used copy yesterday and can't wait to get into it this weekend!

Not sure of the details, but if the big boys won't work with you, Lulu.com will self publish it with you...

e.t.a. I resurrected this old thread so that the earlier posts wouldn't be lost to someone just encountering the book... ~smiles~

tarotbear

Everything Old is New Again ... !

e.t.a. I resurrected this old thread so that the earlier posts wouldn't be lost to someone just encountering the book... ~smiles~

And I thank you very much! :joke:

RunningWild

OHMYGODDESS! This old thread! :joke:

In all practicality, when the book went OOP I did retain the rights for my manuscript...but with the turmoil in my life at this time I've never considered the e-book route, or how it would work since I have illustrations that have to go with it ... hmmmm

As I understand it, diagrams/pictures are scanned in just like text is.
You really should consider this option...especially while I'm on such a Dec& book buying spree. :-D