Horary Readings Round 8 - Questions

Ronia

DIDN'T HAPPEN, I POSTED AN UPDATE BELOW, PLEASE IGNORE THIS QUESTION.

I'm posting an update to the above chart re: a better job this year. I correctly predicted an interview from the Mercury/Sun conjunction in the 10th. I just had it today and the job is in a great institution with much opportunities to grow and with excellent pay and benefits package. The job itself is very basic but if I can put my foot in the door there, this will be great. I asked today if I'll be invited for a second interview but cannot pinpoint it.

The chart was cast at 11:00 am, on January 21, 2016 in Toronto. It again has me as Mars, same dignified position, again in the 7th, ruled by Venus (the others, competitors?). The Moon is in the 3rd, in her own sign (Cancer), in Mars's (and her own by Dorothean) triplicity and applying for a trine to Mars. I'd have said yes to this second interview but the lack of aspect between L3 (Mercury) and Mars is bothering me. The Moon will translate light from Mars (me) to Mercury (the interview) but the aspect to Mercury is opposition. It makes me think I may be invited and rejected afterwards. Too bad. There is again no aspect between me and the job (Saturn) which is still as gloomily looking as in the previous chart.

In short, the question was different but the chart is very similar and again, it's only the Moon trining Mars and it doesn't make me feel secure. :(

What would you say, Minderwiz?

thrasheddoll

love life

My question is pretty general.. Is there anyone significant in my near future.. I have ties with a few guys but I feel like I'm constantly being friend zoned.. It's not even like I am really out there looking for something serious but it would be nice to feel stable and desired and loved.. Any of the men currently in my life? Anything new? Is there anything that's holding me back?

Talulah26

id like to know if i have any new or old love coming into my life this year?

deb99

I just saw your message to me on the other thread. Here is my question for you if you are still taking them?

I'd like one on my career and hopes for moving into a new job in the next couple months?

WolfSwan

May I sit? I'd love to know if I'll be in a committed relationship in the next 6months?

Ronia

Wan't invited, the chart is not to be read

I wasn't invited for a second interview.

I'm posting an update to the above chart re: a better job this year. I correctly predicted an interview from the Mercury/Sun conjunction in the 10th. I just had it today and the job is in a great institution with much opportunities to grow and with excellent pay and benefits package. The job itself is very basic but if I can put my foot in the door there, this will be great. I asked today if I'll be invited for a second interview but cannot pinpoint it.

The chart was cast at 11:00 am, on January 21, 2016 in Toronto. It again has me as Mars, same dignified position, again in the 7th, ruled by Venus (the others, competitors?). The Moon is in the 3rd, in her own sign (Cancer), in Mars's (and her own by Dorothean) triplicity and applying for a trine to Mars. I'd have said yes to this second interview but the lack of aspect between L3 (Mercury) and Mars is bothering me. The Moon will translate light from Mars (me) to Mercury (the interview) but the aspect to Mercury is opposition. It makes me think I may be invited and rejected afterwards. Too bad. There is again no aspect between me and the job (Saturn) which is still as gloomily looking as in the previous chart.

In short, the question was different but the chart is very similar and again, it's only the Moon trining Mars and it doesn't make me feel secure. :(

What would you say, Minderwiz?

Ronia

Learning/advice horary Moon

My question was answered earlier, thank you, Minderwiz.

Anjali88

Hi,

I would like to know if I will get married to my love within this year?

CosmicBeing

Could you do one on my academics (student)... this is traditional studies.. nothing spiritual or anything. It is also heavy in the science/math arena.

If you can set it from when you read the chart to October 2016...that be great. I am not sure how far in the future this char can be set...so hopefully this isn't a huge period of time.

(I'm hoping to go full time to finish it early...so reason why I am asking...what to be aware of anything that i need to be made aware of to succeed)

I don't have a specific question...

Just "How will my progression in my major go [from moment chart is cast] to end of October 2016?"

Let me know if i didn't articulate it well or if time period is too huge.

deb99

There must be something wrong with how I am getting into the system or your readings in particular, because there is only 5 out of 5 pages on this thread, and no links beyond that anywhere that I can see...I've looked at this thread and your other thread "Answers", and I cannot find these pages. If you have not done my reading yet, just don't worry I have no idea what I am doing wrong but thanks and sorry for the confusion.