Horary Chart reading

nimblypimblycat

Thank you for the feedback.

It is definitely interesting and fascinating. When I got my horary done on this site.. I think in 2 months or so I got the horary book. Then I got into vedic.

It honestly gave me a slightly different perspective on how the universe works.

If you want to try it out..I would get the "Horary Textbook by John Frawley"

I can absolutely see how that would happen. I already feel a little mind blown so understanding it would certainly change your perspective I would imagine.

Thanks, I'm heading to my favourite shop in London for books and tarot things so I will enquire about that book! :) Thank you!

CosmicBeing

I can absolutely see how that would happen. I already feel a little mind blown so understanding it would certainly change your perspective I would imagine.

Thanks, I'm heading to my favourite shop in London for books and tarot things so I will enquire about that book! :) Thank you!

I was practicing my vedic astrology today... and in a part of it there is something call dasa. They are time period in our lives that are ruled by a specific planet.

So I did the dasa I came out of...and I was so shocked how accurate it was. It even said I was going to have surgery, how my body was being affected by health issues.

It even describe the men I was dating to a T and the type of friends I was dealing with.

CosmicBeing

Hey, what an exciting idea!

Could I ask if me and K will still be close friends in 6 months.

11th house is Friendship = k = Jupiter
1st house = you = Mercury

Jupiter is in 4th house...under virgo
Mercury is in 12th house...under Taurus.

Jupiter is in a detriment sign meaning whatever mercury represent (you) he has discord with or a dislike toward.. some negative emotions/viewpoint.

4th house is a house of end of matters
12th house is a house of undoing, addictions, hidden enemies.

Since he is in detriment and you are in a house of hidden enemies. I take this as K doesn't full trust you and might see you a bit of like a snake in grass.

Uranus is in 11th house.. uranus is a planet of disruption and even separation.

When I look at aspect chart.. this is the first aspect chart I have seen such a dominating point of squarea and opposition. very few trine and sextiles.

Jupiter aspects Mercury with a separating trine. Separating indicates something passing or something of the pass. Trine shows something easy happening.. but just because something is easy doesn't mean it will be pleasant.

Do I think this chart indicates you and K still being close friends... I would say no. I think K has some suspicious thoughts about you...I am not sure if something went on to cause mistrust and this is exactly why the separating trine is showing.

I think from this chart if you want to keep K as your friend you need to gain their trust back pertaining you.. if not I am not really positive that K will feel incline to keeping you close in his/her life.

Hope this made sense and was helpful.

Attachments

• Screenshot (19).png
    Screenshot (19).png
    59.5 KB · Views: 230

think

11th house is Friendship = k = Jupiter
1st house = you = Mercury

Jupiter is in 4th house...under virgo
Mercury is in 12th house...under Taurus.

Jupiter is in a detriment sign meaning whatever mercury represent (you) he has discord with or a dislike toward.. some negative emotions/viewpoint.

4th house is a house of end of matters
12th house is a house of undoing, addictions, hidden enemies.

Since he is in detriment and you are in a house of hidden enemies. I take this as K doesn't full trust you and might see you a bit of like a snake in grass.

Uranus is in 11th house.. uranus is a planet of disruption and even separation.

When I look at aspect chart.. this is the first aspect chart I have seen such a dominating point of squarea and opposition. very few trine and sextiles.

Jupiter aspects Mercury with a separating trine. Separating indicates something passing or something of the pass. Trine shows something easy happening.. but just because something is easy doesn't mean it will be pleasant.

Do I think this chart indicates you and K still being close friends... I would say no. I think K has some suspicious thoughts about you...I am not sure if something went on to cause mistrust and this is exactly why the separating trine is showing.

I think from this chart if you want to keep K as your friend you need to gain their trust back pertaining you.. if not I am not really positive that K will feel incline to keeping you close in his/her life.

Hey!

This is very interesting! It must be so awesome to understand all of that.

Yeah, so me and K have a super long history of being friends and HE is very scheming, strategic, a dirty player really and what sucks is that he thinks I (and, well everyone) is like this also. But I really am not. I just know I care for him and want him in my life, I have no scheming plans. So there is a lack of trust and it kills me but I have never done anything to cause him to mistrust me, he's just like that.

I can't see us ever overcoming this really tho, because it hurts me that he is like that. And especially when he stabbed me in the back.

I could probably BE scheming and get him to trust me (paradox huh) but I'm done trying with that.

Thank you, it resonates a lot!

CosmicBeing

Happy it made sense. Keep me updated... at this point if this knowledge is truly correct...you could try to approach the situation differently and see if a better outcome comes of it all.

think

Happy it made sense. Keep me updated... at this point if this knowledge is truly correct...you could try to approach the situation differently and see if a better outcome comes of it all.

Oh, thanks! You must have read my mind, I've just asked another reader how I could best move forward with this energy!

Thank you so much.

CosmicBeing

Toddah

Will I have new paying clients in the next month?

You are Gemini in this chart ruled by Mercury...
Clients would be 7th house ruled by Jupiter...

Mercury and Jupiter are in a separating Trine.

Separating aspects usually show things in the pass or things coming to pass.
Trine shows something easy (but doesn't mean it's good)

Mercury is sitting in Taurus in 12th house.
Jupiter is sitting in Virgo in 4th house.

Jupiter in virgo shows a detriment.

You being in 12th house shows undoing, hidden enemies, secret, etc.
Maybe your career has something to do with dealing with people undoing...like diet/weight issues, mental health, addicts, etc. But, virgo is also ruled by Mercury and whatever mercury signify shows a discord between those two planets.

4th house is a house dealing with end of matters....

So I decided to look at 10th house... house of career.
11th house...house of income.

10th house is ruled by saturn.
11th house is Jupiter...shows to me your income is on commission. How many clients you can get to sign up or into your business.

Saturn is in 6th house.. know as the house of servitude and unpleasantness.

Neptune is in 10th house and we have Uranus in 11th house with Moon......I looked to see what moon is connected to and it's connected to the 2nd house.

2nd house is your money and your bank account.

Neptune deals with lies and illusions. Uranus deals with sudden disruption.

Moon and Saturn are aspecting trine...this can indicate your money going into the business or your career.

Saturn separating square with Neptune to me indicates deceit and illusions are going to cause delays & obstruction in your career/business.

Saturn separating square with Jupiter...to me this shows yes you will get clients but with delay and obstruction.

Neptune and Jupiter are in opposition..and opposition brings things together with regret.

Overall....Be aware of sudden disruptions when it comes to your money and your bank account. Make sure you save your money correct.

Yes you will get new clients, but with delay and obstruction... but be cautious of them. There is something hidden..and this could be someone who doesn't have your best interest in mind

Venus is the ruler of the 12th house....you are under Taurus which is ruled by Venus. Venus is in opposition to Saturn...Venus is also in 12th house...so it could be someone you know and it could be a female... keep alert.

Just be careful... I think you have a snake who may be in your surrounding in the coming month or two that will cause issues for you and your career.

Attachments

• Screenshot (21).png
    Screenshot (21).png
    58.4 KB · Views: 211

CosmicBeing

Oh, thanks! You must have read my mind, I've just asked another reader how I could best move forward with this energy!

Thank you so much.

I actually just signed up for the thread. I think I saw your reading just posted by Wind. I hope you two can work it out.

Also 12th house is the house of undoing...so K might be thinking something along those lines....Just remember if you give all that you can and it's not enough for him at the end of the day at least you know you did what you could.

micah

Hi Cosmicbeing!

If you are still taking sitters?
I'd like to know what you pick in regards to me being permanently hired in the upcoming weeks?
thanks

CosmicBeing

Hi Cosmicbeing!

If you are still taking sitters?
I'd like to know what you pick in regards to me being permanently hired in the upcoming weeks?
thanks

Would me setting the chart time I do the chart to June 22nd be good for you? or should I look further into the future?