King of Pentacles and 4 of Pentacles

crystalscorpiomoon

To describe someone's character. I came up with two possible interpretations: someone who's financially stable or someone who hoards wealth. Any other ideas?

ndark68

I would agree. Also comes up for Earth signs, earthy types, grounded, people. I've also seen 4 of pents come up sometimes as a jealous person under the right context.

crystalscorpiomoon

I would agree. Also comes up for Earth signs, earthy types, grounded, people. I've also seen 4 of pents come up sometimes as a jealous person under the right context.

Ok I hadn't thought of the grounded or earthy interpretation. I suppose I should have stated I was doing an exercise on personality types. This isn't someone I know in real life. Thanks, that makes a lot of sense!

PAMUYA

A wealthy successful businessperson who does not enjoy their wealth, does not use it to make themself or others comfortable.

PAMUYA

Double post

Pipistrelle

Someone who is incredibly stubborn and stuck in their ways. The 4 of Pentacles would emphasise that aspect of the King of Pentacles for me. Also, as Pamuya said, a miser - Scrooge McDuck. A very powerful, wealthy person - the 4 of Pentacles is "Power" in some decks.

If you're looking for investment, this person is a very good backer but they will expect much in return. If you're looking for a partner - they will give you a lot of security but will want to be in charge. You'd need a strong, confident personality yourself to make sure you didn't get drowned out.

crystalscorpiomoon

A wealthy successful businessperson who does not enjoy their wealth, does not use it to make themself or others comfortable.

What a great take. Thank you.

crystalscorpiomoon

Someone who is incredibly stubborn and stuck in their ways. The 4 of Pentacles would emphasise that aspect of the King of Pentacles for me. Also, as Pamuya said, a miser - Scrooge McDuck. A very powerful, wealthy person - the 4 of Pentacles is "Power" in some decks.

If you're looking for investment, this person is a very good backer but they will expect much in return. If you're looking for a partner - they will give you a lot of security but will want to be in charge. You'd need a strong, confident personality yourself to make sure you didn't get drowned out.

I see this as well. This isn't someone I know in real life so I can't fact check interpretations, but this makes an interesting game. Thank you !

winter garden

Perhaps someone who is incredibly set in their ways; stubborn, as someone else pointed out. I think Pamuya's interpretation regarding someone with wealth, but being unwilling to use it/share for comfort it is an excellent one as well.

weareone213

I agree with the previous interpretations, one could be aggressively holding on to their sense of stability and this can apply to financial stability or beyond.